Super Contributor

My Active Argon ad was cancelled

I have an auto delivery of AA 4 layer mask that I love and have bought several times. It came with a facial scrub and a tiny vial of the nighttime argon oil. I like  both of those items.Just got a letter from Evine saying the auto delivery is cancelled.

I don't like a lot of the AA products I trieds. The smell is not great. The packaging is actually beautiful. I love the four layer mask and I wonder if Eine is kicking AA to the door. Morgan is not on very much -once a month or every 6 weeks. Her reserve oil did not sell well despite the fanfare it got.

I will try to get another set of the 4 layer facial, even at 67, with dry skin I can 100% recommend this mask. really gives you a nice deep clean glowing skin, not drying. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: My Active Argon ad was cancelled

I know exactly what product your writing about, I don't understand why they would cancel Morgan, I thought she was selling out every time she presented AA! Every time I viewed Evine w/ Morgan & AA on it all sold out, EVINE has a problem, not AA, not Morgan & certainly NOT YOU! Try emailing directly to Morgan/AA & see if you can continue to buy directly from her, who knows, she might be so flattered you may get a freebie : - ) Good Luck!

Contributor

I received the same letter, canceling the auto-delivery of the Active Argan mask set.  I wonder if they are discontinuing all her products?

Trusted Contributor

Last week or the week before Evine listed this as a "new arrival." Is this the same set? The regular price is $50.00. aakit2.jpg

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

AA is listed to be on 1/5th, 6th & 7th. It looks like a TTV too. 

Super Contributor

Hi Betty-yes that is the set but I also got a facial scrub in addition to those 5 items. It was a fabulous set. I am going to do the mask now! 7 Am. 

I really like this mask with the 2 bonus items, but I will buy the 4 layer in any configuration -it really is that good.

Trusted Contributor

OMG! The " Active Argan 4-Piece Layered Facial Treatment System w/ Bonus Stem Cell Elixir " was Evine Price $50.00 yesterday and NOW  it's 89.50????? That sucks! I was going to buy it but I'm not now solely based on that. How annoying! 

Valued Contributor

I use the AA mask as well as some of the products. I am not sure where I saw this but Morgen stated that she would have her own website and be better able to answer questions and maybe customers could order fomthe web. She said it would take about 60 days so...maybe this is reflective of that potential possibility.

You all are correct in that she is hardly on but will be on next week. Who knows what Evine is doing so perhaps that is why she is adding something of her own. I love her and her passion and her products. I am hoping to continue purchasing so maybe it is a wait and see. 

Super Contributor

I posted that I would buy it in any configuration, with any bonus items but I will not buy it at any price. I thinkt he 50 dollar mark is a good price for the set. You get 4 pieces and I have used the individual parts of the set on their own. When I am out of one of the parts of the mask I will use a single tube to make a mask. I use the kit all the way down to empty .

but  -89 dollars- no way.

Contributor

I did email Morgen's personal website and got a reply from her personally.  She apologized that Evine had removed the 4-piece mask set from auto-delivery but that it was going to be the top value during her visit.