Honored Contributor

Re: Must be getting old New Fashion Trends

LOL

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids 

I grew up in the 70s when long hair was still in.  Love it!...as long as it's kept looking nice and clean.  And I do appreciate a nice looking man-bun Smiley Happy  I just shake my head when I see these severe shaved heads and think "they're going to hate themselves in a few years when they see pictures of their shaved heads" Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

My two sons wear their hair high and tight and have for years.  They both inherited very curly hair from their father and hate it.

My youngest occasionally wears a very short beard.  His older brother can't anymore due to his job.  I like seeing young men with this type of cut with and without beards.

My DH's hair has started thinning...not a good look for him.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

These are some typical cuts I'm seeing on guys around here:

Top-Haircuts-For-Men-800x400.jpg

@SilleeMee 

NOT a fan in the least!!!

Respected Contributor

I started seeing this haircut after the first show of Peaky Blinders. This was the haircut worn in that series. The next week young men were having their hai rcut that way.

Honored Contributor

@tiny 2 wrote:

I started seeing this haircut after the first show of Peaky Blinders. This was the haircut worn in that series. The next week young men were having their hai rcut that way.

@tiny 2 

So much for "looking for something new and fresh" to.... "I can't get this "******" hair right!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

These are some typical cuts I'm seeing on guys around here:

Top-Haircuts-For-Men-800x400.jpg

I haven't liked this look since day one. This same haircut, sides shaved and a beard has been around here, Florida, for 2-3 years.  Every guy under 40 has the same cut.  Even my hair stylist says she's sick of it.