Honored Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

I have hesitated to sign up for these services because I have heard the ads are relentless on these apps.

Perhaps some of you who are regular users could give me the low-down on them!

I am a member of 5 different sites for the last 11 years, no ads that bother me and I have made a slew of money by using them, i have $70 right now in checks I need to cash, I dont think you wil lever be sorry if you sign up, I go with the one offering the most back a tthe time of my purchase. The key is not to forget to use them, once you get the hang of using them, it is very easy and becomes second nature. .

Honored Contributor

Re: Mrrebates & Ebates

[ Edited ]

@beautybee wrote:

@Shelbelle  I read with the bamboo supplement you should consult a doctor if you have a thyroid condition, so I passed on that since I take thyroid medication. Those other vitamins look good.

@just bee LOL! 

@Jacie wrote:

I have hesitated to sign up for these services because I have heard the ads are relentless on these apps.

Perhaps some of you who are regular users could give me the low-down on them!

I am a member of 5 different sites for the last 11 years, no ads that bother me and I have made a slew of money by using them, i have $70 right now in checks I need to cash, I dont think you wil lever be sorry if you sign up, I go with the one offering the most back a tthe time of my purchase. The key is not to forget to use them, once you get the hang of using them, it is very easy and becomes second nature. .

Honored Contributor

I haven’t been bothered by ads at all. 

Honored Contributor

The money you can collect is far more important than any ads, let the ads appear, just show me the money!!  LOL!!