Regular Contributor

@ALRATIBAWhere do you find the Garnier Fructis Style Texture Tease Dry Touch Finishing Spray?? I've looked everywhere and nobody seems to carry it!

Honored Contributor

@JuLeewrote:

@ALRATIBAWhere do you find the Garnier Fructis Style Texture Tease Dry Touch Finishing Spray?? I've looked everywhere and nobody seems to carry it!

@JuLee

Amazon .... I have it on auto-delivery because it's that good I don't want to be without it!    Auto-delivery is great for hard-to-find products. 

Honored Contributor

I have very, very fine, thin hair. Mousse never worked for me whatsoever! It's kind-of an old product out there. There's so many new things for fine hair on the market today! Theres' hair thickener shake-on powder, hair paste, hairspray, etc. I only use Kevin Murphy hair products now and WOW! My hair is noticeably thicker looking! 

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBAwrote:

I have a bunch of them ... two of the better ones are these.  I like to alternate products. 

Tresemme Weightless Body Volume Mouse.  Tresemme products are used in a lot of the salons around here.  That's where I got this recommendation.

John Frieda Volume Building Mousse - Good product.  I'm almost out ... have to get another.  All his volume products are good ... shampoo, conditioner, etc.

Not a mousse - but really good for volume.  It's sort of a "spray and scrunch" method.  I just recently discovered this product and find I'm using it more than the mousse....Garnier Fructis Style Texture Tease Dry Touch Finishing Spray

I also like the Tresemme mouse...

Honored Contributor

Bumble & Bumble Thickening Full Form Mousse.  

Regular Contributor

@ALRATIBAwrote:

@JuLeewrote:

@JuLee

Amazon .... I have it on auto-delivery because it's that good I don't want to be without it!    Auto-delivery is great for hard-to-find products. 

@ALRATIBA

I ordered some of this from Amazon the other day. I should be getting it in a couple of days. Thank you!

Regular Contributor

@ID2wrote:

I have very, very fine, thin hair. Mousse never worked for me whatsoever! It's kind-of an old product out there. There's so many new things for fine hair on the market today! Theres' hair thickener shake-on powder, hair paste, hairspray, etc. I only use Kevin Murphy hair products now and WOW! My hair is noticeably thicker looking! 

@ID2

I'm going to look into the Kevin Murphy products. Thank you!

Regular Contributor

Again, Thank you so much everyone! I'll be going through all of these mentioned products to see which one(s) my hair likes. It can be finnicky!!

I appreciate all of your responses.

Respected Contributor

Re: Mousse for Fine Hair

[ Edited ]

@JuLee, I just got Tweak-d Rise & Shine Revitalizing Hair Treatment Mist with Rhassoul lava clay.   (From HSN)  It's supposed to add fullness and shine, and is for fragile, limp, dull hair.  My hair is very thin and fine, and I think it's fragile, but curly.  Everything weighs it down.

I've only used it a couple times, but I'm blown away by the amount of texture and fullness it adds, and it doesn't weigh my hair down.  I must say, it haven't seen shine from this product, but if I continue to get these results, I may become addicted to it!

Honored Contributor

On a whim, I once ordered the Beekman Hair Foam.  My DH and I both used it and liked it enough to reorder.  I only apply a little bit, one pump or a little less than that, to the bottom half of my hair when it's damp and work upwards.  I don't put any on the top of my head.  

I like Kenra Volumizing Mousse too.