Respected Contributor

Re: Most moisturizing body cream you’ve ever used

[ Edited ]

I swear by L’Occitane’s Ultra Rich Body Cream. It’s got 25% Shea butter and is very thick. I always use it right after I shave my legs or whenever I haven’t been able to moisturize on a regular basis. For daily moisturizing, I love Philosophy body lotion. I use it everyday after my shower. It absorbs well (I don’t exfoliate) and keeps my skin nice and soft. 

Honored Contributor

We’ve been using Suave Smoothing body lotion made with cocoa butter and Shea.  Bought at Walmart.  

Respected Contributor

Wen’s NBT is fantastic and absorbs immediately. Josie’s body butter is also great but needs to be used sparingly. 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Exfoliate very often (another vote for the Salex cloth) and use the cream/oil immediately after shower...

I think all of these are great:

• Alpha Skin Care Renewel Body Lotion with 12% glycolic acid
  • Kiehl's Creme de Corps Soy milk and Honey Whipped Body Butter
  • Neutogena body oil (light sesame)

Super Contributor

Thanks everyone! I have a Salux...just haven’t used it yet. I’ll try it tomorrow. And maybe some Perlier....
Super Contributor

Ohhhhh the Perlier Body Butter has paraben. I try to avoid if I can.
Honored Contributor

I like the Kiehl’s Creme de Corps...large yellow pumper. When the winter takes its toll and really dries out my skin, I add marula or other body oil.

Without it, when I take off my black tights/socks, it looks like my legs have dandruff!! 😄

Honored Contributor

A lot of people swear by First Aid Beauty which is sold here on QVC among other places.  I don't know the ingredients.

Respected Contributor

I do like Josie but you mention that it is not helping you. This is a very expensive suggestion but Wen Ultra Nourishing Body Treatment is awesome. It can be used on the face, neck and body. If that's a little out of reach, Soap and Glory Buttercream is a very nice product. It has a nice sweet scent if you like that type of scent. I know many people rave about Cerave but it just doesn't do it for me.

Valued Contributor

Genes Vitamin E Creme. I get it at Sams Club but Amazon sells it also. Best deep moisturizing creme I have ever used hands down.

Beckyblu