Frequent Contributor

Re: Most moisturizing body cream you’ve ever used

I prefer JM's Divine Drip to the regular body cream. I just got some Perlier Argan and Shea from HSN that I really like. One thing I've started doing is adding Phyto-Ceramide to all my products that don't already have it. This makes a lot of difference. (I use Life Extension which is a liquid filled capsule -- one for about every two ounces.) I put it in JM's Milk, Sleeping Nectar, etc. if there are no ceramides, I just add them. 

First Aid Beauty is good. I don't buy much at the Drug Store anymore. Those products except for some lines are too involved in animal testing. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haqve used Genes vitamin e cream and the ingredients are excellent and it is moisturizing but the scent is not to my likingand its not a good smelling cream . But I use it at night and it has especially made me more comfortble when my psoriasis is out of control . And its great for dry skin. I really like cetaphil and my current favorite is Jergsns ultra healing skin cream with shea butter. Its great!

cathy from ma

Respected Contributor

The very best I've ever found!

Esteemed Contributor

My two favorites to use when my skin is super dry are: Josie Maran's Divine Drip and First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream. I sue the JM body butter all the other times. I have super dry, sensitive skin with a ton of allergies and sensitivites and these work for me. 

For me, they absorb quickly, have little or no scent, do the job. I hope you have the same results that I did. 

Esteemed Contributor

Put a few drops of baby oil in your bath water ,or just use some directly  in your shower.

Respected Contributor

PERLIER.

Honored Contributor

Here are my favorites:

Laura Mercier body butter

Josie Maran body butter

Acure Organics body lotion

Jo Malone body creme (too expensive but absolutely wonderful)

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have dry skin in the winter. I tried everything on the shelf and the only thing that works is Renew by Melalueca. However, I recently discovered body cream by JM and L' Occitane works just as well, but since they are more expensive I use Renew as a daily moisturiser, which I understand is also great for Eczema, Psoriasis & Rosacea.

Frequent Contributor

Valued Contributor

Perlier imperial honey cream, the best.   HSN