Respected Contributor

Re: Most complimented Fragrances?

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

For me, it was LaCoste Pour Femme.  I received so many compliments from both men and women while wearing this divine fragrance.  Sadly, it was discontinued a few years ago, and I've been trying to find a 'dupe' since then.  I've purchased a few bottles, one from HSN, Fragrance.n.t, and my son even bought me back a bottle from Spain.  All just a bottle of water/alcohol spray. 😤

@AKgirl2, if you go to Fragrantica.com and look up your fragrance, you will see right before the reviews a horizontal list of scents that people have labeled as being similar. Also, you might read the reviews as well to see if anyone mentions a dupe.

Thank you @suzyQ3, I'm going to look, and hope to find something!  👼🏼🎅🏼Happy Holidays to you!🎄😇

Esteemed Contributor

@pommom wrote:

Amazing & Pure Grace.  Have received many compliments.

Also, Elizabeth Arden's White Tea - very clean and light.

For winter:

Have received compliments for Michael Kor's Wanderlust.  Warm fragrance with sandalwood notes dry down.

@pommom .. I used to love Pure Grace.  However, the last 2 bottles I purchased did not quite smell the same and certainly didn't last.  Don't know what happened. If I am not mistaken, I purchased them directly from the Philosophy Website.  

Respected Contributor

Amazing Grace, Jimmy Choo, Eternity, White Linen.

Esteemed Contributor

Prada Candy.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Replica Lipstick On... However, I find I need to reapply during the day, but still love it!

Flowerbomb

Respected Contributor

1.  Givenchy Ysatis (and my favorite, too).

2.  La Vie est Belle

3.  Jo Malone Black Cedarwood and Juniper

Frequent Contributor

Kai.  I go through a bottle a month.

Respected Contributor

@Boehm Collector

I've read many posts regarding the lack of staying power of philosophy fragrances.  Oddly enough, I can't pick up the scent on me, but have had compliments on how good I smell when I hug or come near friends/family.

I do layer.  I spritz following my shower, apply the whipped body cream and then a squirt or two of the fragrance as I walk out the door.  I also spritz my clothes (being very careful just where I spritz avoiding buttons, embellishments, etc.)

Another fragrance that I just love is Clean's SKIN.  Got a sample and go to it on occasion as I don't want to use it up until I can afford to buy it.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Trusted Contributor

For 35+ years...Clinique Aromatics Elixir in the body cream only.

I love the fragrance, but the perfume is too strong for me.  After showering, I moisturize with the body cream.  I get compliments on the fragrance all day long and my skin is so soft.

Honored Contributor

By far the scent I had blended for me at Bourbon French in New Orleans.

I named it "It's Me", absolutely love it and so enjoy wearing it.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras