Trusted Contributor

Most Beauty on HSN has Free Shipping

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I'm noticing that probably 2/3-3/4 of all beauty items offered on HSN have free shipping. Hopefully that'll be the case with QVC now that they are merging. Maybe we won't have to wait too long before the shopping channels follow suit and offer free shipping over a certain dollar amount.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Regular Contributor

Re: Most Beauty on HSN has Free Shipping

I really love all the customer service at HSN. Free shipping on beauty products is the icing on the cake.🎂

Respected Contributor

They do have better shipping...faster also and you have options on the returns to us UPS label and they credit account right away.  Q is slow on everything....I have a build up of packages (order some tee's in different colors) and for some crazy unknown reason Q shipped them all separately.  Each has their own tracking so now I am going to have a bunch of packages for same item...and they have all been sitting in a hub/post office slow route (not UPS involved) since 2/7.  

I hope Q doesn't get rid of all the good things HSN hs going on and get rid of it all just like the Q!

Honored Contributor

There are a few Lancome products that I use and have been purchasing them from HSN for several years now.  I've never paid any shipping costs and have enjoyed their easy-pay.  I've always been pleased with the products and pricing.  Occasionally they have $10.00 off promotions if you spend at least $40.00.  I've been a happy HSN customer for many years now.

Honored Contributor

I started with Shiseido when it was sold on HSN.  Also, whenever a brand is featured on HSN as TS, etc. , they usually offer free shipping on all or almost all of the products in that line.  

Honored Contributor

They should be free shipping.   Most weigh just a few ounces,and if we buy them from other sites, like Nordstrom, we always get free shipping and three free sample sized products (some are good sized ones, too)

Honored Contributor

@septemberNordstrom has easy returns too and free!

Valued Contributor

Qvc will never have cosmetics with free shipping all the time like Hsn does.It is more likely that Hsn will start charging shipping fees now.

I prefer Hsn and Qvc to be 2 different companies.

Honored Contributor

It’s my opinion that QVC profits from their shipping charges so I don’t see them offering free shipping. It would save me a butt-load of money! Shipping to HI is a heck of a lot more expensive than a measly $3.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I've been getting my HG Benefit mascara and eyebrow pencil from HSN for years because of the free shipping.