Valued Contributor

Morrocco Method - hair shampoo/conditioner

Has anyone tried this?  It is marketed as a natural and sulfate-free shampoo.  Free of synthetic chemicals, etc.  

I was surprised to not see more threads on this.  Just curious if anyone has tried and recommends it.

Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Morrocco Method - hair shampoo/conditioner

Where is it sold?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I have seen this but not tried.  I am trying to get into using hair products that have less chemicals in them.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Not familiar with this line.."MaJestic Pure Restorative Argan" 13.95 purchased from Amazon. Five star reviews! Tamed my Grey hair shiney and soft. No longer use conditioner after cleansing with this.
Honored Contributor

Thank you much! Sounds great. Just ordered.

Honored Contributor

I've read mixed reviews on MM...I like the ethics of the company and would try if I hadn't found an inexpensive drug store brand that has given me good results and cruelty free....Shea Moisture.

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

I've read mixed reviews on MM...I like the ethics of the company and would try if I hadn't found an inexpensive drug store brand that has given me good results and cruelty free....Shea Moisture.

Shea moisture excellent brand! Love Love Lavender & Wild Orchid bubble bath and body wash. Never want to have to do without. Walgreens bogo 50% second item. Luxurious product!!💁

Trusted Contributor

Funny you brought this up - I just ordered a kit and have used it about three times so far.  Don't have much of an opinion yet as they say you have to go through a "detox" process first and your hair might be oily, dry, or some combination thereof.  I am hoping this line helps me with hair loss.  Not losing a lot of hair but the aging process and years of coloring, straightening, perming and anything else you can do to your hair, I've done it.  I am going to stick with this line and see how I do.

By the way, the product line has nothing to do with argan oil.  The founder of the line is named Anthony Morrocco so that is where the Moroccan Method name comes from.  I would be interested in other opinions but most reviews are very encouraging.  Some people have claimed great success with hair regrowth.

Trusted Contributor

@Julie_23 wrote:

Has anyone tried this?  It is marketed as a natural and sulfate-free shampoo.  Free of synthetic chemicals, etc.  

I was surprised to not see more threads on this.  Just curious if anyone has tried and recommends it.

Thanks

@Julie_23 not sure why you would expect more buzz on it.  Looks like it has been around since at least 2013.  I personally have never heard of it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@naturalfan  Thanks for your review...I have been looking at MM for a couple of years after experiencing hair loss with Wen (excellent product for some, not so for others).  From the hair loss point of view, I'm looking forward to learning about your success,  Would you  please check in with us and let us know about your success/nonevent?  In meantime, I'll continue with the Shea Moisture as it is an excellent product at an extremely reasonable price.  Thank you so much...I trust a sister on the forum before random published reviews! Heart

@Sweet_Serenity  Always appreciate your support as a fellow animal activist!Heart

@naturalfan wrote:

Funny you brought this up - I just ordered a kit and have used it about three times so far.  Don't have much of an opinion yet as they say you have to go through a "detox" process first and your hair might be oily, dry, or some combination thereof.  I am hoping this line helps me with hair loss.  Not losing a lot of hair but the aging process and years of coloring, straightening, perming and anything else you can do to your hair, I've done it.  I am going to stick with this line and see how I do.

By the way, the product line has nothing to do with argan oil.  The founder of the line is named Anthony Morrocco so that is where the Moroccan Method name comes from.  I would be interested in other opinions but most reviews are very encouraging.  Some people have claimed great success with hair regrowth.