Honored Contributor

DD gave this to me as an early birthday present because I was talking about getting another new mega palette. Has anyone else heard of Morphe? All I know is DD is crazy about their brushes and shadows. She has met Jacllyn Hill, who is a makeup blogger, and follows her. Can anyone else tell me anything about this? I'd try it tomorrow, but I have to get my picture taken, and I don't want to "experiment" the day I'm doing that! Smiley Wink

NIB-Jaclyn-Hill-2015-Favorites-Palette-Morphe-Brushes-SOLD-OUT-READY-TO-SHIP

Honored Contributor

Re: Morphe Eyeshadow Palette

Never heard of it but look forward to your review! The palette has quite a few interesting/unusual  colors- very pretty. What a sweet daughter and happy early birthday!

Honored Contributor

I never heard of this brand...I went to ebay and wow-this is an expensive brand!

Morphe-Brushes-NEW-35O-COLOR-NATURE-GLOW-PALETTE-SOLD-OUT

SOLD OUT! PLEASE READ IN FULL

A great big THANK YOU to everyone who patiently waited for this highly sought after makeup palette. When you get your hands on this buttery richly pigmented masterpiece you will understand what the hype is all about!

SOLD OUT!

I found this on ebay for $80 average price-now I know why-it's sold out on their web site.

There are many other palettes-I am getting a couple-they look so good-thanks for posting!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor

There are a ton of reviews of this palette on youtube. It gets great reviews. Check out the reviews it might help.

Respected Contributor

I wanted to try their brushes but just have too many as it is. I hear they are very good.

The palette is so pretty.  Nice range of colors.  Enjoy. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have seen Morphe a lot on Hautelook the last few months.  I have almost caved a couple times LOL. Prices are good on the sales too.

@beach-mom Pretty palette and Happy Birthday !

Respected Contributor

Well that was kinda fun. I read about this brand but never really looked into it so took some time to check it out.  Lots of mixed reviews.  Some love the brushes and some not so much.  I'd say the majority find them worth giving a go since they are very inexpensive.  

Three items of note that I learned while looking into Morphe:

1.  That lone green shadow is meant to be used as an inner corner highlighter

2.  The brand is pronounced mor fee

3.  Good grief!  A lot of those beauty bloggers really should do something about their nail polish before shooting and posting pics. I mean they're beauty bloggers for crying out loud!

Respected Contributor

@catlover Morphe has their own site.  None of the palettes were $80 on it.  The highest was $57 and change.  Why eBay?

Trusted Contributor

@Bella Carro wrote:

Well that was kinda fun. I read about this brand but never really looked into it so took some time to check it out.  Lots of mixed reviews.  Some love the brushes and some not so much.  I'd say the majority find them worth giving a go since they are very inexpensive.  

3.  Good grief!  A lot of those beauty bloggers really should do something about their nail polish before shooting and posting pics. I mean they're beauty bloggers for crying out loud!

@Bella Carro  Thanks for the laugh!! LOL I have often thought the same.  It's actually a distraction for me if I see that.

Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Bella Carro wrote:

@Bella Carro  Thanks for the laugh!! LOL I have often thought the same.  It's actually a distraction for me if I see that.

@Suebdoo sad the irony is lost on them.  I just wouldn't be able to take their advice quite to heart.