Honored Contributor

Moroccanoil All in One Leave-In Conditioner

So I got a sample of this from Sephora and was an instant fan.  I've since purchased full sizes of the weekly hair treatment and leave in conditioner (it's a spray CREAM).  The conditioner is more fragrant than the hair/body mist or conditioner.  I was at my salon today for a haircut.  She told me I smelled wonderful and also commented on how soft and healthy my hair was.  I didn't have any product in it today and it usually has BSH Powder Play, which makes it feel NOT soft and silky.  I said it's my hair product, not perfume.  She wrote the name down.  I know some of you have or are using this brand.  For those who aren't, it's wonderful!  Sephora has a mini size but I bought my full size from ebay and saved $6.

Honored Contributor

Re: Moroccanoil All in One Leave-In Conditioner

I forgot to add the photo

Moroccanoil - All in One Leave-In Conditioner 5.4 oz/ 160 mL

Respected Contributor

This is the brand I use for my haircare.....the smell is wonderful and people always comment on how good I smell.  No perfume.... LOL just hair products.

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm Can I ask why hair texture you have?  I have used a few Moroccanoil products and like them (they smell divine), but I have fine hair so I have to be careful with leave-ins as some are too heavy for my hair.  

Also, does it help with detangling?  My hair tangles like crazy and anything I use as a leave-in spray usually also has to detangle.

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

This is the brand I use for my haircare.....the smell is wonderful and people always comment on how good I smell.  No perfume.... LOL just hair products.

Agree.

I don't wear hairspray but use Moroccan for the smell. 

Honored Contributor

@lkat 

I have thick hair but it's very layered.  It has 6 layers and comes o the bottom of my neck (3/4" longer this morning lol).  Texture is med to coarse(ish)

Yes, it helps with detangling but again, shortish hair and layered so even without conditioner it doesn't really get tangled.

Esteemed Contributor

I ran out of Nich Chavez's oil for hair and brought the one that Moroccan offers and just as good and less expensive.

Contributor

I use all of these products too and love them. I ordered the root boost from Sephora to try and received it and it wouldn't spray. I returned it and received another one and it wouldn't spray either so that is about the only thing I haven't tried.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm  I use many of these products and alternate between the hydrating s&c and the volumizing line. The site has 15% off and I ordered 1/2 liters. 

I, too, get compliments when I use the shampoo or "hair fragrance". I use it as a light spring fragrance like a cologne or parfum. I also have the body wash. Fantastic!