Honored Contributor

I got a sample pack of this hair treatment several months ago and loved the fragrance!  I would choose other samples of it when it was offered.  Last week I used my 500 pts to purchase this sample set and it includes a fragrance.  I had no idea it came in a fragrance.  So clean and summery.  I was going to buy it but the 1 oz is sold out.  I don't need a 3.4oz size so I'll have to wait.  Has anyone else used this fragrance or tried the hair products?

Moroccanoil - Mediterranean Escape

Hair & Body Fragrance Mist

Moroccanoil - Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 3.4 oz/ 100 mL

Respected Contributor

My hair stylist uses the oil on my hair before applying heat, it gives my hair a nice sheen. I have a ton of grey so my hair has a mind of its own! I have a question for you...what are your favorites makeup brushes?

Respected Contributor

I use the hair thickening shampoo, conditioner, mousse and hair thickening serum............love the smell.......does a great job.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm   I've used these products for many years. About 10 yrs. ago, the salon I went to sold them. Since then, I've used the hydrating s&c, alternate with the volumiizing s&c and use their oil in light (the regular oil is brown) as a heat protectant. The oil gives a wonderful shine...less is more.

The fragrance is delicious!!! I didn't know they made a fragrance with it..I do have the bath soap.

Thanks for the info.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

I'm going to look into other products in their line.  I've been happy with everything I've used.

Trusted Contributor
Now I have heard of this brand , even used one.
The texturing spray is very nice but pricey. And for me to say that is something since most texturing sprays are a complete failure for me
Valued Contributor

I use the Glimmer shine finishing spray with a light spray to add some softness&shine before or after blowdrying. And i love the hyrdating shampoo and conditioner.