Respected Contributor

Re: Morning Mist Bounty Box arrived

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Unfortunately, I received a dud.  I have a very keen sniffer and there is absolutely no scent in the bar of soap I just used.  I surely would like to have the same experience as the rest of you but this kit is going back.  Woman Sad 

@JeanLouiseFinch Just wondering if you tested the other products in the kit as well.  I was considering ordering it.  TIA

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Unfortunately, I received a dud.  I have a very keen sniffer and there is absolutely no scent in the bar of soap I just used.  I surely would like to have the same experience as the rest of you but this kit is going back.  Woman Sad 

@JeanLouiseFinch Just wondering if you tested the other products in the kit as well.  I was considering ordering it.  TIA

No, @Linmo , I didn't.  Honestly, I didn't even think to do that because if even one part is wrong, it spoils the whole kit.  Even if I had and found that the body cream or lotion was OK, it woudn't change my mind to keep it.  I didn't get what I paid for and expected to receive.

Frequent Contributor

I received mine and I sent it back.  I just did not care for the scent.  I realize scents are a very individual thing, but to me it was just too overly floral.   I do not care for floral scents- I am a mango/citrus/fruity and spicy like sandalwood and amber type gal.  

I got the holiday bounty box in January when they had the soap special value and I adore the Arcadia and fig scents that were in that one.  

I am am new to Beekman and the soap Today’s Special and the holiday bounty box they presented that day were my first purchases from this line.  I really like these purchases and I am liking this product line.  

These are just my thoughts, maybe it will help someone make a choice. 

Valued Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1   Yes on the Beekman site.

Contributor

I love this bounty box. I also love the fig but my hand lotion was extremely watery. I loved the rest of the kit but the hand lotion was way too thin.