Regular Contributor

Re: Morning Mist Bounty Box arrived

Got mine yesterday and bathed with it today.  Scent is light and fresh, not too florally.  I love it!  Box is beautiful.

Honored Contributor

My BBox arrived today - love it Heart fragrance is nice, description is accurate.  Good launch of the seasonal series! 

I would prefer the inclusion of a spray fragrance instead of the sound box and lippie.  We like the hand soap/lotion caddy - I hope they offer Morning Mist and that they bring back Flower Market caddy items. 

The artwork is beautiful. Will save a bar of soap from each seasonal box to gift as a set for a Christmas gift and will use the Winter box to include the soaps with other items. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

@Dazlin wrote:

@BdBettyB ...glad you love the scent...I've been waiting to hear reviews.   Does the scent in the body cream smell good too, and last?

I haven't put on the body cream just yet so I don't know how long it lasts but smelling from the jar it's lovely. 

@BdBettyB ...thanks for your update...please let me know after you use the body cream🙂.   I'm a fan of the Ylang...the body cream smells awsome,  not really lasting though (that's why I ask) Yet, the lotion, I think it's a hand cream in a pump bottle smells even more wonderful, and seems to last a bit longer.  However, it's no where as hydrating.    I remember I had ordered the heirloom Rose body cream way back, and wow, did that last, and was a strong scent that lingered on the skin the entire day...love that!!   Haven't found anything so lasting since.  Funny thing, my daughters fiance was smitten with the fragrance...so I gave her my jars, and ordered her more.  Then it was discontinued...oh well. 

Valued Contributor

@Dazlin   During one of the shows they said they were bringing  a special rose kit back.I think it's one time.

Esteemed Contributor

I received the bounty box yesterday.....as always it is packaged beautifully.  I plan to gift it so I really couldn't dig into it too much and I tried to smell it but could not really it must be a very light scent. 

Do they sell the soap separately yet; I would love to try it even though I don't need anymore Beekman soap.

Valued Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1    It is available on their website.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Me too!

While watching them on tv, I went and checked to see what I had..

1. about 20 various bars soap

2. 4 pkgs. wipes

3. 4 handcream

4. lip balms

5. 1 FIG scented kit , still in brown mailing box unopened. (I write on the side of the box what should be inside).

Everything is Giftable though!

ETA: I wanted to quote another post, but can’t find the option..?

Also, I bought a Beekman Fruit cake as a Christmas gift and although it was pricey

at  around $30, the giftee loved it....it was moist, flavorful and was wrapped with

some kind of fabric...is it called cheesecloth?)

My eyes sting if I get any  soap in them, which makes me a bit leery....and has anyone else noticed how :::::::slippery the bottom of shower gets!?

Valued Contributor

Ula, I never moticed a slippery tub. I use their soap all the time. Someone said the new Moonshine soaps do that, leave the tub slippery. Made me leery about getting that new bar soap.

Trusted Contributor

@fluffysmom wrote:

@Dazlin   During one of the shows they said they were bringing  a special rose kit back.I think it's one time.

I hope so as I loved that scent!!

Honored Contributor

Unfortunately, I received a dud.  I have a very keen sniffer and there is absolutely no scent in the bar of soap I just used.  I surely would like to have the same experience as the rest of you but this kit is going back.  Woman Sad