Valued Contributor

Morgen is back w Active Argon!

Just a reminder that Active Argon is back on HSN today! Prices look great for products shown.

Great line and wonderful spokesperson. I use it and it is very effective!!! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Morgen is back w Active Argon!

Only downside is shipping is not free, but the prices have come down for her shows, right now Top Cashback is offering 8% back from HSN. 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@ Shellbelle

I agree about free shipping. I am hoping for that perhaps after she has been at HSN for a bit.

I was hoping for that 5 minute facial kit because I am out. I hate when that happens. I am also hoping to see the Plasma line come to HSN. My daughter ran out of the eye cream. Fingers crossed that if supply chain opens up, more products will come in.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the Today's Special, it seems like a really good deal and this will be my first time trying argon oil - can't wait to get it!

Valued Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness  You will love AA products. I have the entire line and she has ditional products that have not come as yet to HSN.

You will be impressed w the hydration. I have mature skin and live in Florida so my skin dehydrates easily from heat, sun and attendance at the gym.

You can find Morgen on Instagram and she will answer all your questions and tell u what you need to achieve the results you want. She also does Instagram videos on Wednesday about skin care, make up and anything u want to ask.

Enjoy the products and get in touch w Morgen and she will walk you through what you need. You can also find help here from those of us who use AA faithfully! Remember to  use on damp skin and buy when Morgen is on HSN for shows (prices are better)!

Good luck!

Regular Contributor

Hi sandylu Thanks for mentioning 5minute kit, I have never used AA but recently tried and fell in love with the oil. It truly does provide what she says, hydration, supple firmer skin, at least to my 60yr old skin. I received compliments to validate it’s efficacy after about 7-10 days. Lol I just bought the TV and mud mask. I googled 5min kit and looks fantastic with great ingredients, red algae etc….I don’t do social platforms maybe someone can IG Morgen requesting a comeback LOL…..
Trusted Contributor

Darn it! I missed it. 

Trusted Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

@ Shellbelle

I agree about free shipping. I am hoping for that perhaps after she has been at HSN for a bit.

I was hoping for that 5 minute facial kit because I am out. I hate when that happens. I am also hoping to see the Plasma line come to HSN. My daughter ran out of the eye cream. Fingers crossed that if supply chain opens up, more products will come in.

@sandylu - The 5 min mask is getting a major Italian redo as per Morgan. She was on Amy's live IG yesterday, just happened to catch it today. Just thought I'd mention since I remembered your post.

I hope the Moroccan mud mask is the step 4, that stuff is amazing. I prefer that over the current step 4 which tends to be runny.

Honored Contributor

"No deals, Mr. Bond." Prices are very high on HSN.

Esteemed Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@sandylu wrote:

@ Shellbelle

@sandylu - The 5 min mask is getting a major Italian redo as per Morgan. She was on Amy's live IG yesterday, just happened to catch it today. Just thought I'd mention since I remembered your post.

I hope the Moroccan mud mask is the step 4, that stuff is amazing. I prefer that over the current step 4 which tends to be runny.

I love all the pieces in that mask! Sometimes I only use #4 by itself, or #2, or in combination with the others. Once in a while all 4.