Honored Contributor

Re: Morgan leaving Shop HQ ?

The most obvious answer is low sales.  Who knows what the management of that company is planning to replace all these vendors with.  

Honored Contributor

Honestly I question a lot of what comes out of her mouth.  She was talking about the SPF Oil drops...and said " one drop to cover your arms and legs"....there is NO WAY one drop is going to give anyone 30 SPF coverage on their arms and legs. That is a lie.  

she says many things I can not believe she can legally say.

Frequent Contributor

I think it's great to have these 2 options for Argan oil products.  I prefer some of Morgen's products - like the stem cell line.  Morgen's prices for her kits are also more down to earth.  Josie used to have great kits but especially during the pandemic, Josie's prices are high. 

Frequent Contributor

I know.  Could you imagine if there was a 20% off code on top of the last chance prices!  I think I would buy like there was no tomorrow then....

New Contributor

I'm watching her right now and Fatima keeps saying that after midnight tonight all of her products will be off the website. You're right that Josie Maran has the "exclusive" on argan oil with QVC so maybe she's going to HSN? I just tried some of her products for the first time. It was free shipping if you buy $50 worth so I tried her oil, tinted oil and plant stem cell for body tightening. I hope it all works. I feel like Joise just has really nice body butter (I have several tubs of her body butter) but I feel like Active Argan really has ingredients that help the skin. I use Josie's body butter because it's so nice and creamy. I'm curious to where Morgen will end up. If you hear, keep us posted. Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

I was just about to post this. I caught the show this morning and wondered the same thing. She's been on ShopHQ for five years. Pretty great pricing today if you use that line.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Esteemed Contributor

I had ShopHQ on in the background while I was getting ready to go out with DH last night.  I use Josie's argan under my make up as my moisturizer.  I was listening to Morgen and thought, I think I have some of that.  Low and behold when I opened my cabinet was a bottle of her oil, almost full.  The first thing that told me was that I must not have been that impressed with it.  She kept saying how her oil has this special delivery system so it is absorbed quickly.  I thought here is a great opportunity to try this.  I put Josie's on half my face and Morgen's on the other.  Josie's was instantly absorbed and after 10 minutes, I ended up patting the excess oil of Morgen's off with a tissue.  

I have to say that she is a beautiful woman and if what she says is true about having no procedures done, she is a woman that was born with good genes.  Her products have helped her maintain her beauty, but she would beautiful without them.  

Her selling spiel has improved over time.  She used to say that her products removed 10% of your wrinkles.  She said "How would you like to wake up and have 10% of your wrinkles gone?"  I think she meant that the wrinkles you have would be 10% diminished, but that isn't how she worded it.  

I think it is shame she is leaving Shop HQ.  I think it is wonderful to have options.  We all don't want Isomers, Beekman, Tweaked, Dubrows, but some of us would like to have a variety to pick from.  I am sure she will pop up somewhere else.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

@morganjen wrote:

I was just about to post this. I caught the show this morning and wondered the same thing. She's been on ShopHQ for five years. Pretty great pricing today if you use that line.

Yes if you want anything from Active Argan , today is the last day , and a great amount of products are sold out. We will never get these kind of prices on HSN or QVC , I really wish she would go to QVC , to purt some pressure on Josie , i can't stand her presentations anymore , she seems to be trying to see how low her dresses can go , instead of just talking about her products. Sad in my opinion.

New Contributor

I hope she goes to HSN simply because her Argan oil works just a bit better than Josie's. However, Josie has a darn good product range. My fav is her thick argan oil that sort of has the texture of vaseline but way better. BUT I agree with you totally about SKINN. I really like Dimitri and some of his products. He is so intelligent about skincare. He can use any ingredients he chooses and can find the best of the best. However, for the past year the prices have been so high I haven't been able to buy anything from him. It was just the last show I caught with him that I noticed a few products were more affordable. But thankfully I have seen FREE shipping with his products and maybe 1 day I will get more items. I did purchase 3 items from Morgan only because the prices were so affordable with 5 or 6 easy pay. I am sure I won't be able to afford much from her ever again on HSN but I still would love to see her there. 

Esteemed Contributor

When I caught that she was on, I enjoyed listening to her, anyway. (I don't do the Dubrows.) The few things I've tried, I liked. She certainly over-lights, which reduces any imperfection.

But one thing I've learned from her that is one of the best things I've ever done for my skin, and that is to apply each & every thing on moist skin. Also, she seems very generous with her wanting to help her customers.