Honored Contributor

Re: Morgan leaving Shop HQ ?

[ Edited ]

Hopefully she's going to HSN! Elizabeth Grant left ShopHQ, and ended up on QVC, and I have only seen one show so far!!!!That line probably won't last on QVC......Morgen might have a chance at HSN at least!

Wonder if that is why SSC is gone, low sales???

Super Contributor

on her Instagram yesterday she posted that she will be posting on May first where she will be.

yesterday on shophq i saw her and she said no worries, she will be close!

i ordered one item yesterday.

i am a fan of her products!

Frequent Contributor

I agree.  SKINN had much better priceson ShopHQ.  I really hope if Active Argan goes to HSN then it goes the way of Beekman (I think Beekman's prices on HSN are slightly better- but I may be misremembering).  

Super Contributor

I like Skinn too but wont pay the high prices there. I was used to his kits and great deals on products. The sizes are so small now compared to before!

I have the feeling that if Morgen goes to HSN that will happen with her products too!

Honored Contributor

I seem to recall there was an issue when Morgan Shick was on HSN.  She used to sell some type of body lotion/cream and she continually made claims about how you could wear it to lay out in the sun and it provided sun protection and she never got burned even though it had no SPF.  They started to mute her and then I want to think HSN came out with a statement about those claims and the product not containing SPF.

Shortly after all this, Morgan was gone and I always wondered if it had to do with her claims.  I would think the legal department at HSN was having a fit over what she was saying and I wonder if she just refused to conform to a different sales spiel and quit saying it provided sun protection. 

Honored Contributor

@OhioAngel wrote:

I like Skinn too but wont pay the high prices there. I was used to his kits and great deals on products. The sizes are so small now compared to before!

I have the feeling that if Morgen goes to HSN that will happen with her products too!

@OhioAngel   you can bet on it

Respected Contributor

I wish Morgen would go back to her original products she brought.  There were many that I really liked, easpecially her loose power and Schick Stick. Was so sad when she discontinued the line.

Honored Contributor

@RainyDayGal wrote:

I wish Morgen would go back to her original products she brought.  There were many that I really liked, easpecially her loose power and Schick Stick. Was so sad when she discontinued the line.

I liked her Champagne Facial Scrub. And her 5 layer mask. 

Contributor

I hope she goes to Hsn. I used all of her products when she was on there 20 years ago
Her makeup is bomb also. I feel like she does not get the exposure she deserves and needs on shop HQ. When she was on Hsn it was awesome
Live demos and makeovers. Kits. Makeup.
It was a fun time
Morgen is the skin guru. And her makeup tricks and philosophy is the Gerry heist and so smart
Follow her on Instagram for her makeup tutorials. Health blogs. Skincare tips. Etc.
She us awesome. HSN would be lucky to have her......again!!

I loved her original skin care too and the lip glosses!  She just needed to get some of the bad ingredients out.  I wrote to her about that once.  Her line felt so clean and good.  I really liked it too.