Respected Contributor

Morgan leaving Shop HQ ?

[ Edited ]

Did i hear correctly / Active Argan leaving after Sunday ? i only caught the last 5 minutes ,Heather said all active argan inventory would be off website .She can do better , she has good products and HSN would be perfect fit , she can't go to QVC , Josie rules with argan there.

Respected Contributor

Re: Morgan leaving Shop HQ ?

Sorry i missed the other post.

Respected Contributor

I do  believe it will be HSN , but as customers , we will not get the values that were offered at HQ. I have not bought one thing from Skinn since he moved to HSN.That being said Beekman , seems to really well at HSN and QVC , with pretty good deals.

Honored Contributor

Morgan Schick started out on HSN.....maybe about 20 yrs ago.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I do  believe it will be HSN , but as customers , we will not get the values that were offered at HQ. I have not bought one thing from Skinn since he moved to HSN.That being said Beekman , seems to really well at HSN and QVC , with pretty good deals.

I agree with you if AA does moves over to HSN. I love AA because it works for me. I watched the show today and 11 items sold out. They are no longer on the web site anymore. Usually on HQ .com they leave it up for a few hours with a "sold out" sign over it. Not today. Items were selling fast today and I'll bet all weekend. I didn't plan on buying anything because I stocked up her last visit but the prices and free shipping with the HQ 75.00+ is very tempting. The bargain hunter in me is waiting for a flash sale this weekend. 

Valued Contributor

@BdBettyB 

I also stocked up last time. It was that set of shows that I felt an incling  that AA  will be movi not going to buy more that two more items but as usual I caved. It really is a great line and it works for me. 

I again bought several kits and items...I have NO willpower

I too look toward HSN for a new home for AA. More exposure and more opportunities for free shipping. HSN needs to hear our plea (if it is HSN) that we want kits and new items and NOT limit Morgen ,like it seems has happened to SKINN. If I saw one more show all about Dermapeel....I was going to shut it off and never watch again!!!!!

I tried to call in and wish er well but no calls were being taken...ugh. Maybe today. I am sure she will keep us posted as she said by May 1st as to where we will see her again.Heart

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I believe she originally started out with HSN years ago... 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I believe she originally started out with HSN years ago... 

Yes, it was 20 years ago that she had her own line of skin care and cosmetics on HSN, it was just known as Morgen Schick, lasted a few years. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have never tried her brand of argan oil products, but it saddens me to see yet another major brand exit ShopHQ.😔 Like another poster, I was initially shocked when Beekman 1802 left it for greener "sheep" pastures, but was elated when they found a home at HSN!👍 If she follows suit, I welcome the opportunity to try her products; particularly if introductory specials are offered.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖  

Why is she leaving?