Respected Contributor

Re: Moremo water treatment miracle 10 - impressed!

@Fluke67 wrote:

@SeaMaiden  No it was perfectly sealed. I hope they’re not allowed to sell returned cosmetic items, but I only by if the package is properly sealed.  You never know what they will have at the outlet! 

Since it is sold in a 2 pack (at least when i bought it) perhaps they returned it and this was the second, unused, bottle?  I definitely will  NOT be sending any of mine back!!!

Respected Contributor

@Fluke67 

Thanks for the information and tip about YouTube videos. I googled “hsn moremo water treatment youtube” and found three HSN presentations on different days.

Of all the videos I watched, the Philippines shopping channel gave the most information about the actual ingredients.

Honored Contributor

This stuff has been a game changer for my hair. It’s no longer dull, it shines and stays smooth. I have coarse, wavy hair and live in a high humidity state so that’s saying a lot. 

I still use conditioner before this though for best results. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is back in stock for those interested. Free shipping and 20%-off code available, too.

One-time use code is  182788

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

This is back in stock for those interested. Free shipping and 20%-off code available, too.

One-time use code is  182788

@SilleeMee 

Thank you! I have been waiting for this to come back in stock so I can try it. I had 2 different configurations with it on my favorites list and thought I’d get an alert when it came back in. Instead, they gave it a new item number. Thanks to you, I did not miss out! I got the coupon but wasn’t sure what, if anything, to use it on. 

Honored Contributor

You're welcome!  @willdob3 

Respected Contributor

@Fluke67 wrote:

@Marny54 , @ Montana  sorry for the delay in responding.  The box says to apply directly to hair.  Chelsea the beauty spy said to pour a few drops into your palm, rub hands together to emulsify (it will warm up a bit) and then apply to hair.  I start with mid length to ends and then just apply a bit roots to mid length (my hair is about 2” past my collarbone).  I used about the size of a nickel.  FYI, you can find old Hsn/QVC on air presentations on you tube, if you google the product name and then look at the video tab usually hsn/QVC videos show up.

I did not like this stuff t all.  It made my fine , color treated hair brittle.  Perhaps I used to much b/c I applied directly to my hair not as you described.  I am going to try it again and use how you suggested.

Honored Contributor

Wow! It “shipped” already! HSN defines shipped as UPS has a label for it but the item hasn’t actually left the warehouse yet. lol

I need it to arrive at least one day early because I’ve got a big meeting scheduled the day they say it should arrive and I want my hair to look good for that meeting!

Honored Contributor

oh darn - sold out again

Respected Contributor

With all the protein in it I think it should be mentioned that hair always looks amazing when you add this back in if it has been missing but if you over do it, you can end up with breakage so remember - only use 2-3 times a week at most, I personally think I would only use it 2 times a week...