Trusted Contributor

Re: Moremo water treatment miracle 10 - impressed!

I used it yesterday for the first time. My hair is shoulder length and will frizz in humid weather. After using this product and blowing it dry, my hair was smooth, shiny and silky. Yesterday and this morning it is humid outside, yet my hair has remained silky with absolutely no frizz. 

Next time I use this product, I will use a dentagler first.

Valued Contributor

@LIndaMJ, the Kristen ess weightless shine leave in conditioner (at target) works really well with this, at least it does for me. It’s a light spray on conditioner that does a nice job of detangling.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Moremo water treatment is sold out on HSN. But you can get it for the same price with free shipping from TheBeautySpy dot com, Chelsea Scott's website...the woman who brings it, and all the other Beauty Spy stuff, to HSN. While you're there check out the mini fridge for cosmetics! So cute! I want it!

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @Fluke67, I will be near Target mid week and will give it a try.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

The Moremo water treatment is sold out on HSN. But you can get it for the same price with free shipping from TheBeautySpy dot com, Chelsea Scott's website...the woman who brings it, and all the other Beauty Spy stuff, to HSN. While you're there check out the mini fridge for cosmetics! So cute! I want it!

@SilleeMee  I checked HSN yesterday - sold out there so I picked it up on Amazon for the same $30 price range.  Used it this morning as my only conditioner.  Hair feels very nice.  Like some others, I will use my regular conditioner before this next time.  (I'm a curly girl who wears my hair similiar to Lisa Rinna's length and endures Florida's heat and humidity so gobs of conditioner, for me, are a must.)  Thanks to whomever found this product!

Honored Contributor

I’ve only used it a few times but I’m pretty sure that Moremo won’t eliminate any other products for me.

So far, I like it best used after conditioning my hair and then also using my leave-in conditioner. 

I wash my hair every day and am likely to use Moremo twice a week. I have not noticed my hair looking better on days I don’t use Moremo. Being able to use it only 2-3 times per week does make it lose points with me.

I’ve only had it a week so there is plenty of time for it to further impress me.

Respected Contributor

Can this be used on Keritan treated hair?