Frequent Contributor

More Praise for Chaz's Customer Service!

I know it's been said on here before, but I just want to say again that the customer service at Chaz's salon is really wonderful! They are willing to spend the time on the phone with you, talking through options/possible solutions to whatever issues you have. Where I live, there is terribly hard water, and we even talked about getting a water filter to help Wen's performance and give better results (which really did help!). Three cheers for the great customer service!

Respected Contributor

Re: More Praise for Chaz's Customer Service!

It's super expensive stuff, I'd expect great customer service. If you told me they sent someone to your house to put a new water filter in, that would be GREAT customer service....lol Being polite and helpful and answering your questions is expected.

Esteemed Contributor

Being polite and helpful and answering your questions is expected,

but not necessarily the case these days with many companies unfortunately, regardless of the price of product or service. To me, great customer service adds significantly to overall value of the product, and never goes unnoticeable by me or taken for granted.

I too had over the top excellent customer service experience with Chaz company person. So, I hear you Pinky920!

Respected Contributor

Besides the fact that Chaz's customer service could easily not help you unless you said you purchased from the salon, but they help anyone. I know it does help their bottom line in the end, but it is a good investment that other companies don't seem to understand. Cheers for the Salon and Chaz for really getting it.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Trusted Contributor

On 3/27/2015 sonechko said:

Being polite and helpful and answering your questions is expected,

but not necessarily the case these days with many companies unfortunately, regardless of the price of product or service. To me, great customer service adds significantly to overall value of the product, and never goes unnoticeable by me or taken for granted.

I too had over the top excellent customer service experience with Chaz company person. So, I hear you Pinky920!

Exactly. I so rarely get good customer service anymore that when I do, it's practically shocking. Maybe that's different if you regularly buy super high-end brands from super-high end retailers. I wouldn't know and am not likely to ever find out. So, just because I buy from mid-range retailers to higher-end discounters, I don't deserve to be treated well? I'm so tired of being treated like I'm just as disposable as the stuff these companies sell. Great job Chaz, keep it up!

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/27/2015 aprimo said:
On 3/27/2015 sonechko said:

<em>Being polite and helpful and answering your questions is expected,</em>

Exactly. I so rarely get good customer service anymore that when I do, it's practically shocking. Maybe that's different if you regularly buy super high-end brands from super-high end retailers. I wouldn't know and am not likely to ever find out. So, just because I buy from mid-range retailers to higher-end discounters, I don't deserve to be treated well? I'm so tired of being treated like I'm just as disposable as the stuff these companies sell. Great job Chaz, keep it up!

"...when I do, it's practically shocking" I could not say it better than this, Aprimo!

Really good customer service is rare commodity now days, I almost want to say - Anachronism.

At best, most of customer service is mediocre - they kind of polite to you, but not really... Helpful, but keep distant, professional, but hide behind "professional" cold tone. By no means eager to get out of their way, for you.

Very often customer service simply s ucks. Don't even want to give examples, but you know what I mean. By-the-way, even super high-end brands from super-high end retailers often dish out very bad service. They know who to kiss-up to, and to whom turn their noses up. I find that their employees not necessary "like" their customers all that much. For me personally, - "I don't care much for shi-shi, shi-shi can't buy me love, Can't buy me love, no no no, no...."

Chaz company customer service is super! They were personable with me, and very helpful. General impression was, like I "belonged". It's hard to miss when you feel acknowledged. It seems to me, they generally do like their clients. As though, if they are grateful, and not only for the money customers spend, but also for the fact, that Wen customers love this Company and Product. The whole attitude like they are not "trying" to be "something". This is because - they ARE SOMETHING!

In my eyes, Chaz customer service added so much more value to his product! I am actually really thinking of planning a trip to the salon for a color and maybe a hair cut someday this year. I want to see Chaz , the crew, his dogs, and the salon, this "warm, friendly beautiful place hidden away with Koi Ponds and tranquility". This guy still does hair, except for when he is on his trips! Can you imagine? I am sure, he does not have to.