Frequent Contributor

More Nordstrom Pics(Holiday)!!

I had time to kill this am while my grandmother was at a bar, LOL (and I am on West Coast) so I went to Nordstrom and took pics of the Holiday offerings that came in. The Orange Cranberry Spritzer lotion hadn't been put out yet, but most everything else was out.

I like the smell of Lemon Angel Food Cake, it is a subtle lemon cake smell, not overpowering at all. The Strawberry Angel Food Cake Lip Shine smells better than the shower gel to me.

Orange Cranberry Spriter has a very nice refreshing smell to it. I think that comes from the citrus notes so it gives the cranberry some zing to it.

I am a little disappointed and sad that Sugar Plum Fairy is not like the original. It smells good, don;t get me wrong but it is almost a more grown up candy ribbon smell, a bit deeper. The color and shimmer of the gel is beautiful though.

I do have to say that this version of Cherry Christmas(White Cherry) is AWESOME! To me it reminds me of the Original Sugar Plum Fairy in its sweetness and brightness. The color of the gel is absolutely beautiful!!

Sweet Fluffy Cupcake is no sweet fluffy cupcake to me, blech! I don;t know what happened but it does not do it for me.

Enjoy the Pics!!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

>Philosophy Sugar Plum Fairy
Gift Set and Shower Gel
<">Holiday S/G
Lemon Angel Food Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Candy Corn, Orange Cranberry Spritzer, Eggnog
<">Philosophy Baked Treats set and Cherry Christmas
Baked treats includes Sweet Fluffy Cupcake S/G and Sweet Creamy Frosting Lotion
<">The Bake Shoppe Set
Christmas Cookie and Sweet Creamy Frosting Lotion
<>Angel Cakes Gift Set
Lemon Angel Food Cake S/G and Lotion
<">Philosophy Misc.
Cherry Christmas Box, Strawberry Angel Food Cake Set(S/G and Lip Shine),...