Super Contributor

Re: More Beekman Products Added

The TSV for today sold out.  The Beekman TSV scheduled to start at 10:00 tonight was bumped to start at 7:00 and is now showing for $58.72.

Super Contributor

I was hoping there would be a coupon to use like Evine did last week when Skinn was on.  

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Duck wrote:

I was hoping there would be a coupon to use like Evine did last week when Skinn was on.  

There was a 15% off coupon code that was available on Thanksgiving (I think it was??)  when they first showed the kit at the sale price but only for a few hours. Then the kit reappeared at the sales price on the very last day you could use the code, Dec. 1, and then went back to the regular price until yesterday when, on and off, they were offering the sale price but the coupon was already expired.

Honored Contributor

The show has been fun so far. Sooo nice I can just be lazy for an hour and watch the show. The boys are being funny and the goats are just being their adorable selves, very vocal, lol!

Honored Contributor

T he goats are just so darn cute. Makes me wonder why qvc,can't get some new good beauty products.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

I bought two sets of the shampoo bars, I will split them up for gifts. I have never bought Beekman, hope they are moisturising.
Respected Contributor

I haven't used soap in years and still have quite a bit of Philosophy and Perlier on hand.  But these seem to get such great reviews that I'm tempted to try them.  I see a 4 pack of the soap bars for $39.26. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chisos wrote:
I bought two sets of the shampoo bars, I will split them up for gifts. I have never bought Beekman, hope they are moisturising.

@Chisos  I received a shampoo bar in a TTV a couple of months ago.  I tried it and didn't like it at all for myself.  My husband tried and loved it, said he wanted more, so I ordered him a 4-pack (all Honeyed Orange).  I noticed last night that the 3-pack is an assortment.  I wondered about getting that for him too so he could switch things up now and then.  IMO these bars are more suited to those with short hair who are pretty much wash 'n' go, without doing much else to thair hair.  I don't know how moisturizing they are.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I haven't used soap in years and still have quite a bit of Philosophy and Perlier on hand.  But these seem to get such great reviews that I'm tempted to try them.  I see a 4 pack of the soap bars for $39.26. 

@sueinsf  IMO, that's a great deal, considering the single bars sell for $15 a piece on Evine, not to mention there would be separate shipping on each of them.  The Honey Oat smells fantastic, IMO.  Unfortunately the 4-pk is sold out, but there is a combo of 2 Honey Oat/2 Vanilla Absolute (which is also nice).  Really, you probably can't go wrong on any of them.  They all smell good!

Honored Contributor

I haven't decided yet, either I am rordering the TSV, or the hand wash, dish soap, and lotion caddy!!!!!!!