Honored Contributor

Re: Monthly beauty subscriptions--who has one? I love mine!! (Sisley-Paris)

It "satisfies" you body and soul 

@DCAnnie2004 wrote:

Snacks? Are they meant to make you more beautiful?

I tried Wantable for three months but only liked the first box. I think it might be better for me to spend my money on products I know I'll use...

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

@Swissguy wrote:

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

I get and really like the one from Sephora $10.00 a month.

Wow!  I just checked it out at the website. It looks so good!!

I see that in March they sent some of the Living Proof hair care--- i'd love to try that!!

I really like the videos they have for each of the products as well!!! Thanks for sharing Smiley Happy

@SwissguyIn one I got "Verb Ghost Oil" for your hair. I really like this product.

I have used Living Proof products and I do like them.

Valued Contributor

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

@Swissguy wrote:

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

I get and really like the one from Sephora $10.00 a month.

Wow!  I just checked it out at the website. It looks so good!!

I see that in March they sent some of the Living Proof hair care--- i'd love to try that!!

I really like the videos they have for each of the products as well!!! Thanks for sharing Smiley Happy

@SwissguyIn one I got "Verb Ghost Oil" for your hair. I really like this product.

I have used Living Proof products and I do like them.

NIce!! I will check out the Ghost Oil!!  Thak you Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I just received both Birchbox and Ipsy today!

Birchbox had a body scrub, Mac highlighter, microderm facial wash, a lip liner, and a leave-in hair treatment.

Ipsy had a pixie eyeliner, pacifica shadow palette, a clay face mask, grande mascara, and urban decay highlighter.

I enjoy getting them.

Valued Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I just received both Birchbox and Ipsy today!

Birchbox had a body scrub, Mac highlighter, microderm facial wash, a lip liner, and a leave-in hair treatment.

Ipsy had a pixie eyeliner, pacifica shadow palette, a clay face mask, grande mascara, and urban decay highlighter.

I enjoy getting them.

wow! sounds wonderful... I love a nice body scrub!!  

It's fun too I think to be suprised with each of these various shipments!! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I get allure and Walmart. Walmart is 4x a year, useful stuff, not high end only 5$.

Allure is mostly skin care and hair care.

I dropped ipsy, mostly colored makeup.

I also dropped Julep, I don't like the nail polish.

Honored Contributor

Dermstore has a really good one but I think it's $35 if you sign up for it regularly

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Okay I think I need an intervention!

I just went through my 4 large bags with Sisley-Paris samples and I must have over 150 individual samples at this point!

I connected with a friend at work and told her that would bring in some for and I found about 50 items for her to consider!! 

I love how I not getting two free beauty subscriptions!! Plus the one I pay for.... at this rate  think I could open my own boutique!!  Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

I have three monthly's  

Sephora play:  my favorite!  Have found some HG products this way, and I like that when I do find something I like, super easy to buy from Sephora.

Birchbox, and Allure.  I think I may cancel the Allure box because I find that I don't use more products than I do use; a lot of the color cosmetics seem to be very bright/trendy whereas I prefer classic/natural look.  

I rarely like every single thing in one month's box of any of my 3, but I still find it of value and I have 2 sisters and a mom that love my 'rejects'.  Plus it's like beauty Christmas 3 times a month!!!

Valued Contributor

@Tantallum wrote:

I have three monthly's  

Sephora play:  my favorite!  Have found some HG products this way, and I like that when I do find something I like, super easy to buy from Sephora.

Birchbox, and Allure.  I think I may cancel the Allure box because I find that I don't use more products than I do use; a lot of the color cosmetics seem to be very bright/trendy whereas I prefer classic/natural look.  

I rarely like every single thing in one month's box of any of my 3, but I still find it of value and I have 2 sisters and a mom that love my 'rejects'.  Plus it's like beauty Christmas 3 times a month!!!

It is fun to gift the "rejects"!  You should have seen the woman I work with's face yesterday!  And she ended up really loving some of things she has tried so far!

A neighbor of mine gets and loves Birchbox!  

Thanks!