Valued Contributor

Monthly beauty subscriptions--who has one? I love mine!! (Sisley-Paris)

[ Edited ]

As some already know, I am a total fan of Sisley-Paris!  Several months ago I discovered they have a monthly subscription that's $100 dollars per year and it didn't take me long to sign up.  While I don't actually use everything they send--- it is so much fun!  What happens with the subscription is that they usually send 3 deluxe sized samples and then two smaller or regular samples in a cute little satin bag each month along with a note that says "From Sisley with Love" Smiley Happy

I love being able to try new skin care items or even share or gift some of the make up samples which I wouldn't use.  To me this is such a fun way to explore and be surprised and now that I am platinum status on the Sisley website I get a free one as well!!! So having two boxes come each month means more to try, explore or even re-gift!! 

Does anyone else have a beauty subscription? If so, which one do you have and do you like it as much as I do?

Glossey Box is another one that's super popular and I know people love..... 

Honored Contributor

Re: Monthly beauty subscriptions--who has one? I love mine!! (Sisley-Paris)

I get the New Beauty Test Tube a couple times of year, I have gotten great things, incluiding full size products, hard cover books and snacks.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I get the New Beauty Test Tube a couple times of year, I have gotten great things, incluiding full size products, hard cover books and snacks.

How much is that one?  Sounds amazing!!Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Snacks? Are they meant to make you more beautiful?

I tried Wantable for three months but only liked the first box. I think it might be better for me to spend my money on products I know I'll use...

Trusted Contributor

I get and really like the one from Sephora $10.00 a month.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

I get and really like the one from Sephora $10.00 a month.

Wow!  I just checked it out at the website. It looks so good!!

I see that in March they sent some of the Living Proof hair care--- i'd love to try that!!

I really like the videos they have for each of the products as well!!! Thanks for sharing Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I have really enjoyed Goodbeing. it's green, non toxic, cruelty free. its a decent price (21$)point, decent amount of product, (4-5 items either full size or delux sample)and after 6mos there was only one item i couldnt use. It is so fun to get a little surprise in the month! in fact I've enjoyed it so much, i'm contemplating a clothing box!

Honored Contributor

I got Ipsy and Allure Beauty Box for two months each and cancelled both. I get Sephora Playbox which is only $10 a month. I have been receiving the boxes for about a year now, and enjoy getting a surprise each month!

Honored Contributor

Its around 30 plus shipping and handling

@Swissguy wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

How much is that one?  Sounds amazing!!Smiley Happy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I get the Sephora box, too. I like it. I've found some nice products (Living Proof hair care, Bite Cashew Multistick, Caudalie Moisture Sorbet) & what I don't want is easily passed on to my family/friends.