Honored Contributor

Monicakm, you are such an Enabler

@monicakm, I have been looking at the ColourPop Melrose Place palette.  However, today I needed to order some haircolor shades.  I had a rare 25% off coupon for the site I get my color from and I discovered they also carry some BH Cosmetics products.  So, instead I bought a BH Cosmetics palette, which apparently has been discontinued since I don't see it on their site.  I also got an NYX Lip Oil.  I see Ulta currently has a lower price on them than I paid.  There's another color I really like, so if I like the product I might see if the sale is still on for the other color.

BH Cosmetics Baked and Beautiful Palette.  I can see my self using most of those colors exept the teal and probably the pink if it is as vibrant as it is in the palette.  Can be used wet or dry.

BH Cosmetics Baked & Beautiful.jpg

NYX Striptease in Coy

NYX Slip Tease Lip Oil Coy.jpg

The other Striptease color is Fire Dancer.  I really like berry colors but usually wear something more understated.

NYX Slip Tease Lip Oil Fire Dancer.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Monicakm, you are such an Enabler

LOL, you aren't the first person to tell me that.  Just be glad it's makeup and not dSLR cameras/equipment and computers.  I got accused of enabling a lot on that forum Smiley Surprised

So glad I could help! Smiley Wink  That's a beautiful palette.  I don't think I have any baked e/s palettes.  Enjoy!

Had to get up at 9 this morning to take our dog to the vet (wellness check).  Waiting on DH.  Didn't do a full face of makeup  but after prepping my face I brushed on my new CT powder (worth every penny!) and then set with my Glow Recipe Ultra Fine Mist and tapped with a beauty blender.  Pink blush, lashes, a little brow color, a swipe of light brown shadow, navy liner on bottom lashes line and light pink ELF Gotta Glow lip tint.  So easy, so fast, so pretty.  I think I'll do this more often!  Guess that IS a full face, just lighter and more natural.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm I could use a new dSLR.  Hubby got a new Canon two years ago and I CAN use it, but I like to have my own tools.  Plus, there's the issue of knowing where it is at the time I need it.  Mostly I just use my phone camera which is not optimal.  I love taking pictures, but not of people.  I have an old Minolta dSLR where I have to take the card out to transfer to my computer.  We both took a picture of a Cooper's Hawk sitting on our wooden fence and his pics came out clearer.  His is a lot lighter too.  I would still probably go with Minolta so that I could use the lenses I already have.  In the past, I have gotten one of the little handheld cameras, but my selection was limited because a lot of them were not compatible with Mac.  And then it just stopped working one day.

As far as the vet goes, I never wear makeup to go to the vet or pretty much anywhere else except church, lunch with my lady friends (which still hasn't started back), and shopping, which I really haven't done either besides a quick stop into a store.

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

LOL, you aren't the first person to tell me that.  Just be glad it's makeup and not dSLR cameras/equipment and computers.  I got accused of enabling a lot on that forum Smiley Surprised

So glad I could help! Smiley Wink  That's a beautiful palette.  I don't think I have any baked e/s palettes.  Enjoy!

Had to get up at 9 this morning to take our dog to the vet (wellness check).  Waiting on DH.  Didn't do a full face of makeup  but after prepping my face I brushed on my new CT powder (worth every penny!) and then set with my Glow Recipe Ultra Fine Mist and tapped with a beauty blender.  Pink blush, lashes, a little brow color, a swipe of light brown shadow, navy liner on bottom lashes line and light pink ELF Gotta Glow lip tint.  So easy, so fast, so pretty.  I think I'll do this more often!  Guess that IS a full face, just lighter and more natural.

@monicakm  What's CT stand for please?  I don't recognize the abbreviation.

Honored Contributor

@decaf me neither but I Googled it and Charlotte Tilsbury came up, so I guess that's it.  I don't keep up with all these cosmetics brands.

Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess  Thank you for figuring that out.  I was curious because I usually recognize the initials and @monicakm obviously loves the product.  It's so hot here today I'm not wearing any makeup just run out quick to the grocery store.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

LOL, I've never understood how some places we go "don't get makeup" but other places do.  I'm a social butterfly at the vet's office.  My husband can't keep me in my seat.  I'm going from one dog to another, holding their little/BIG noses up to my nose and telling them how much I love them.  Never met a dog I didn't love.  There was the most beautiful German Shepard there today!  We're "big dog" people Smiley Happy  

Keeping it on topic, that CT powder and some Glow Recipe mist made for a beautiful , foundation free, look.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

Speaking of dSLRs, I gave those up and gave my entire big black camera bag of cams (3) and accessories to my grandson last year.  My phone takes wonderful photos plus my needs aren't what they once were.

Honored Contributor

Charlotte Tilbury.  I've never been a fan but have been so curious about this powder for over a year.  THE HYPE IS REAL.  Anyone else use it?

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

Yes