Honored Contributor

Re: Monicakm, you are such an Enabler

@monicakm I have s Samsung phone, but it just doesn't seem to take great pics.  Supposedly, it's just behind the iPhone in camera quality.  I really need something with a macro lens.  But, I also HAVE to use auto-focus now with my aging eyes.  

I'm a cat person.  And, now I don't really trust dogs after being bit on the butt by one of the neighbor's dog that came after me.  Plus, they knew he had been aggressive in the past but was letting him roam the neighborhood (with kids right across the steet).  She said "I thought he got over that.  He's never bitten a girl before."  Ugh.

Back on subject.  I have never heard of the CT powder.  When I Googled it, it appeared there were a few different CT powders, so I'm not sure which one it was.

Honored Contributor

I have the Samsung Note 9.  I think it's 3 years old so camera specs and quality have gone up a LOT.  I've always reupped my phone every two years but this phone is everything I can imagine wanting.  Something really big will have to come along to make me want to buy a new one.  These are some of our roses that DH picked for me the other night.  Photo taken with n Samsung Galaxy Note 9.  Keep in mind this website reduces the resolution of uploaded images.  And CT is Charlotte Tilbury

roses.jpg

Honored Contributor

@monicakm Have you tried Hourglass Veil finishing powder?  That is my current fave.

Honored Contributor

Yes I have.  I've gone thru 3 bottles of it.  LOVE it!  I've decided to find something less spendy.  I bought The Ordinary's primer and it's fine.  A little slippery but fine.  But I got a sample of Benefit's Tinted Porefessional with my latest Sephora order.  Used it today.  Totally love it!  Ordered some tonight from the Benefit website w/ free shipping.  I don't have enlarged pores (I used to tho) but since the days of using Monistat CHAFING Gel as a primer 25-30 years ago, I've been using primers under my foundation.  It just goes on so much nicer!  Benefit has 3 types.  Mattifying (this one), hydrating and Pearl.  I think I like this one just as much as the Hourglass Veil Mineral.

The POREfessional face primer styled image.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm I think you're confusing the Hourglass Veil with a different product.  It is not a primer.  It's a finishing powder much like the CT airbrush powder you're using except the Hourglass is a loose powder.  

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

You are right!  I was confusing the two products.  Sorry!