Respected Contributor

Monicakm, question re: Ofra Think Pink gloss

Hi! I bought the set and like you, not thrilled but have a question. Does the lipgloss kind of burn your lips? Nowhere does it say it's a plumping gloss. Kind of afraid I might be allergic to it. The color is too light but wanted to give it a shot, but not if I am having a reaction.  Your thoughts? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Monicakm, question re: Ofra Think Pink gloss

@Desi 

I don't think I've used it more than once and I don't recall it burning.  I'll go right now and put it on and report back...

Honored Contributor

@Desi 

I can't find it.  It's not with all my other glosses.  I've got to go get ready for my nail appt (or tornado Smiley Surprised) so I'll check my purses later.  

Respected Contributor

Thanks so much, I appreciate it! I swear they built a hiding app. into them. I was considering returning it and the blush is gone. Guess returning is out. I had it yesterday and it's not where I left it. Very confused how stuff goes MIA lol!

Honored Contributor

@Desi 

Lol maybe you're on the something. All my lip glosses are in one drawer in one container unless they're in a purse and I checked both of them. I didn't look for the blush though.  I know I still have it because I just straightened my makeup cart a couple of nights ago and remember seeing it.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I swear I had the blush yesterday. I looked at it and thought, never going to wear this. Now it has vanished! Maybe somewhere with your lipgloss and a whole lot of socks!