Super Contributor

@Chi-town girl  @Squirrel Lover  Looks so pretty!  Seems a lot better for your hair as well, as you're not bleaching all over.  Love!!  Merry Christmas, too!  🎄

Honored Contributor

This can't be something new. The first few photos looks exactly like Jennifer Aniston's hair in "Friends" years ago!

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I'd love to do some highlighting (I don't know the difference between highlighting and "money Piece" highlighting) but my hair is cut in so many layers and is short.  It would grow out in no time.

Respected Contributor

@ID2   yes ITA.  not new just like Bayalage is not new. 

Honored Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

I saw a picture of Hailey Bieber months ago when she first did this to her hair. I thought it was very attractive. 

@Janey2 - I love the subtle highlights they did for her, beautiful 💗

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Squirrel Lover wrote:

@Chi-town girl I had the "Money piece" highlights put on my hair last month. I had let all of my highlights grow out during the pandemic and felt my hair was flat looking. I did it because I didn't want to do a whole head full of highlights because my natural color has turned darker from dark blonde to medium ash brown. I think it brightens up my face a lot. I think it looks great. I just turned 56 so it's not just for young people.

@Squirrel Lover - yes! Thank you for posting your experience and suggestions

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@RooRoo wrote:

@Chi-town girl  @Squirrel Lover  Looks so pretty!  Seems a lot better for your hair as well, as you're not bleaching all over.  Love!!  Merry Christmas, too!  🎄

@RooRoo - thank you! Happy Holidays 😁

Respected Contributor
I'm sure it will look great. Always nice to have a new look.