Honored Contributor

Monday, 4/22 -- Beauty iQ Goes Live Online

Beauty iQ goes all digital on Monday.  It'll be on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter.  From the Beauty iQ Facebook page:

It's official! 🙀 The brand new Beauty iQ, an online-only, 24/7 streaming video experience launches Monday, 4/22! 💋 Catch beauty highlights, how-tos, shop all the best STEALS, & get makeup advice from the best in the 'biz!
✨No cable? NO PROBLEM! It's streaming on QVC.com & Beauty iQ.com + QVC apps, ROKU, Apple TV & Amazon Fire TV!✨
Honored Contributor

Re: Monday, 4/22 -- Beauty iQ Goes Live Online

@Caaareful Shopper 

I’m not sure what this means?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper 

I guess it means BiQ will no longer be part of the traditional TV programming offered by cable or satellite and now it will only be viewable via internet wi-fi. That's how interpret that 'digital' part. @LTT1 

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper 

@LTT1  Please don't hold me to it, but I think you'll be able to go to any of those digital platforms, plus QVC online, and the streaming Roku and Amazon Fire QVC channels to watch Beauty iQ tutorials and shop, and anything else they plan to do there.  I'm not sure if any of it will be live, or if it'll all be videos. 

Honored Contributor

BeautyiQ is of no interest to me but I'm glad the beauty gals have it back.

Honored Contributor

So it's basically going back to what it was before, only it will be on the internet only now...FB, Instagram and google app.