Valued Contributor

Dr Denese's Hydroshield serum and Dream Cream. 

Respected Contributor

Clinique Moisture Surge

Frequent Contributor
WELCOME TO MY WORLD!!!' I am 59 and am struggling with the exact same problem!! I have very dry sensitive skin. I can't even begin to tell you how much money (and time) I have invested on trying to find the correct moisturizer!! I have tried them all...Dr. Denese, Josie Maran, Clinique...you name it. BUT....I did just start using Paula's Choice and I do believe that I might have found what I've been searching for!!!! I purchased that 4 piece kit (plus a book) from QVC and I could actually tell a difference the very first day. My skin stayed smooth and didn't feel tight or dry at all. I have so much hope in this because I am so discouraged from trying to find a line that actually gives me some relief!! I have only used it for 3 days...but my skin feels so much better than it has with all the other products. The products are so reasonable on her online store as well. Hope this helps you.
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for all the help. I'll just start trying them🙂

Esteemed Contributor

Isomers is having a sale today on a complete kit.

Really a great way to see a change

http://www.isomers.ca/Kit.aspx?ProductID=1917

@Tworoses

Respected Contributor

I've been using Acure Night Cream (I use day and night) and love it! Perfect base before makeup and I feel a tightening effect that makes my mineral makeup go on great. A light lavender scent too....perfect. I have seen good results with this product!

Frequent Contributor

Clinique Moisture Surge or Oil of Olay Regenerist (red bottle).