Honored Contributor

Re: Moisturizers rolling up on your skin

@Lali1 wrote:

Anyone else have this issue? I have used many some do it some don't. 

@Lali1   It can be the serums, spf underneath or primers, foundations on top. Switch around and try moisturizer by itself. Give it at least a week with no other products to see if there's still an issue. It may be "off", old or your skin is reacting to it. Time to try a different one. 

Occasional Contributor

I exfoliate like crazy! For some reason this happens when I use Perricone Face Finishing Cream, but not the others. It almost feels like wax.
Honored Contributor

This has NEVER happened to me until I read about it night before last.  Last night...it happened Smiley Surprised  And I didn't even use a dedicated moisturizer that night.  I started out with Neutrogena HydroBoost Gel, then Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair SERUM (not moisturizer) and when I put on my argan oil is when I started feeling a grittiness which soon lead to little white balls of goop!  I'm off to do some exfoliating!

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

This has NEVER happened to me until I read about it night before last.  Last night...it happened Smiley Surprised  And I didn't even use a dedicated moisturizer that night.  I started out with Neutrogena HydroBoost Gel, then Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair SERUM (not moisturizer) and when I put on my argan oil is when I started feeling a grittiness which soon lead to little white balls of goop!  I'm off to do some exfoliating!

Neutrogena is one of the worst for me. I can't use any of their products because of this issue. 

Contributor

Try exfoliating  before putting on your moisturizer.  It sounds like dead skin cells laying on the surface of your skin.

Frequent Contributor

I do think the OP is asking about the product pulling, not your skin. I have had my moisturizer do that, and I had to try a different combo of products.