Honored Contributor

Re: Moisturizer/night - question

Wow if you are getting moisturizer on your pillow you are applying way too much! I put eye cream and nightime moisturizer on every night right before I get into bed and its already absorbed into my skin before my head hits the pillow. When I wake up in the morning, I can still feel that my face is still soft from my cream the night before.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I use the philosophy hope in a jar night and it is a heavier cream. I found out too that I was using just too much and it would'nt soak into my skin. I now use just a small amount and don't have that problem , for me at 67 it's the best moisturizer for me.

Valued Contributor

Thanks so much, everybody.  Your replies were helpful.  I really appreciate it!

Honored Contributor

@Julie_23  I am a back sleeper period.  Place a towel on your pillow and perhaps you should change your moisturizer too.  Your moisturizer should absorb quickly.  I find that some of the night moisturizers are too emollient and prefer using a day moisturizer without spf.  I also apply Citrus Argan oil over the moisturizer.  Take a drop of the oil place in hands and rub together and pat on face.  I change with Marula oil.  I am loving the Citrus right now because it smells so wonderful by Acure Organics.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength