Honored Contributor

@twinkies...the products for baby on the shea website...they moisturize well enough for adult skin?

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC outside link posted

Valued Contributor
@ betty423~
I’m a nurse and worked as a dermatologists surgical nurse for over 10 years. With that said, this is just my opinion.
Hydrocortisone cream on the face should NEVER be more than 5%. The 10% is for the body & can make things worse on the face as it’s very strong.
There are several moisturisers out there that are great
for excema & dry skin. Two that come to mind are “VaniCream” and “CereaVé”. Both are very good. Not glamorous but, that’s not what you need now. You need therapeutic moisturiser.
Good luck with it. I hope it clears up fast!!!
Respected Contributor

@Gemspirit wrote:
@ betty423~
I’m a nurse and worked as a dermatologists surgical nurse for over 10 years. With that said, this is just my opinion.
Hydrocortisone cream on the face should NEVER be more than 5%. The 10% is for the body & can make things worse on the face as it’s very strong.
There are several moisturisers out there that are great
for excema & dry skin. Two that come to mind are “VaniCream” and “CereaVé”. Both are very good. Not glamorous but, that’s not what you need now. You need therapeutic moisturiser.
Good luck with it. I hope it clears up fast!!!

@Gemspirit, I was going to suggest Cerave Moisturizing Cream in the tub.  It even says on the front that it's accepted by the National Ezema Foundation.  I love, love, love this moisturizer!  I use Retin A so just need a moisturizer that does just that; I don't need active ingredients in it.  It has been the only thing that has eliminated the flaking I get from Retin A.  And it's not shiny or greasy.  It goes on matte and just provides wonderful moisture while restoring the skin barrier.  I love Cerave products!

Respected Contributor

@betty423, Elidel can be used on the face for eczema but it is pricey. It's also a prescription strength. I suffer from eczema on my eyelids during different times of the year. Actually went for almost 3 years without an incident. This past winter had a flareup. I used Josie Maran's Divine Drip on my eyelids and it helped tremendously. It took consistent use for  about 3 weeks. 

Valued Contributor

I think they do . I did not like the stuff in the jar because it was like raw shea butter in the consistency , You had to scrape out and let it melt in your hands and then rub in , However it seemed to moisturize well and smelled really good , It has argan oil,shea oil and chamomile oil .I have the baby oil but haven't used it yet , It smells relly nice and I think it may have sunflower oil in it as well, It seems to be a good product.

cathy from ma