Respected Contributor

Mods, please report an error on colors

Mally liquid luxury matte lip color. A504316

The colors online are reversed. They are being presented now and we are being told the exact opposite of what the item page shows. I want to make sure I will get the correct colors and I'm sure you would prefer not to have thousands of returns due to this error. Thank you. 
@QvcSocialTeam 

Regular Contributor

Re: Mods, please report an error on colors

Thanks for that. That’s what I thought too, colors didn’t match when deciding on color choices, I missed show caught end and of course sold out! Boohoo
Esteemed Contributor

I have to turn it off.  Same last night.  Jane has to shut up and calm down and so does mally.  They made me so nervous listening to them talk over one another. Malley kept rubbing the lipstick colored on her hand and did not show each color, just kept rubbing to show bullet proof, but didn,t stop to show color.  Then between the yelling and Jane interrupting, I had to turn them off. 

I love Mally,s stuff and have alot, but some repeat one another.

Dark circle  and concealer cancel one another.  I have both. Love the dark circle . 

I brought the lipstick, but now they said the colors are switched.  Waitlist only.

I like when Mally host without Jane as she swings her bracelets for her next show. It,s about Jane all the time

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qvcaddition wrote:

I have to turn it off.  Same last night.  Jane has to shut up and calm down and so does mally.  They made me so nervous listening to them talk over one another. Malley kept rubbing the lipstick colored on her hand and did not show each color, just kept rubbing to show bullet proof, but didn,t stop to show color.  Then between the yelling and Jane interrupting, I had to turn them off. 

Dark circle  and concealer cancel one another.  I have both. Love the dark circle . 

I brought the lipstick, but now they said the colors are switched.  Waitlist only.

I like when Mally host without Jane as she swings her bracelets for her next show. It,s about Jane all the time

@qvcaddition I turned it off but are you saying they announced on air that there was a mistake on the colors online? Just worried that I might not get the right colors since I ordered based on what they said on air even though the colors were the opposite online. Thanks. 

Valued Contributor

Hmm....   In the meantime, shld one order by "Color Title?" .. or "Color Swatch?"

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

So you don't like Jane????

Respected Contributor

@TwinkleBell wrote:

Hmm....   In the meantime, shld one order by "Color Title?" .. or "Color Swatch?"

I'm not sure. I went by the words even though the pictures were reversed.  I tend to think they identified them correctly live on air so I chose mine based on that. I can't wear pale pink and needed the darker colors so I hope that was a good decision. 

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 

@rms1954 wrote:

@qvcaddition wrote:

I have to turn it off.  Same last night.  Jane has to shut up and calm down and so does mally.  They made me so nervous listening to them talk over one another. Malley kept rubbing the lipstick colored on her hand and did not show each color, just vkept rubbing to show bullet proof, but didn,t stop to show color.  Then between the yelling and Jane interrupting, I had to turn them off. 

I have nothing against Jane.  I just happen to DVD Mally,s show and Jane was so hyper I couldn,t get the info I needed, so brought nothing.  The two of them together was too much for me.

I need info not the hype.

I don,tn,t know the host, they are not my friends, so I do not like or dislike.

I usually just go online and order.  Just sat down today  to watch. I didn,t like the hype.

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

@rms1954 

@rms1954 wrote:

@qvcaddition wrote:

I have to turn it off.  Same last night.  Jane has to shut up and calm down and so does mally.  They made me so nervous listening to them talk over one another. Malley kept rubbing the lipstick colored on her hand and did not show each color, just vkept rubbing to show bullet proof, but didn,t stop to show color.  Then between the yelling and Jane interrupting, I had to turn them off. 

I have nothing against Jane.  I just happen to DVD Mally,s show and Jane was so hyper I couldn,t get the info I needed, so brought nothing.  The two of them together was too much for me.

I need info not the hype.

I don,tn,t know the host, they are not my friends, so I do not like or dislike.

I usually just go online and order.  Just sat down today  to watch. I didn,t like the hype.

Ohhh.  Well you said Jane needs to "shut up" which is kind of rude.  She's the host so she has to talk.  Guess we all get to pick and choose who we watch.  Mally has her personality and so does Jane.  

Respected Contributor

Color mixup occurs quite often.  Right now on the Belle crops on line ithe circles are showing green tea, rose and black.  The pants actually do not come in rose the circle is supposed to be the heather grey.

Isaac red pants were mixed up with another color, cant remember now.  Those are the two that come to mind immediately as I ordered these items, but there have been many errors that I have seen on line.  I have reported them several times but I have stopped doing that because they never were corrected.