Honored Contributor

Re: Missing the days of Bare Minerals with Leslie

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

I "second" that!  I had to get my BM blush from amazon.  I guess they're phasing it out.  Funny, I didn't!!!

@ECBG . If you’re talking about our Rose Radiance, I found it last year in a BE boutique at the mall and purchased 2. If you get desperate or it’s discontinued, Bobbi Brown’s Shimmer Brick in Rose is very similar.

@Shanus Thank you!  Hate to lose what works!Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I was just thinking remember all the BE TSVs - I swear they were on all the time. I remember going to the Q for a BE workshop with Leslie and Lisa - it was so much fun. At that time (dating myself - LOL) they had the CUSH line and I loved it. I was here and gone. Now IT seems to be the shiny object line, along with argon oil.  I figure these too shall pass when the next miracle line comes out. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

LESLIE NEVER OWEND BARE MINERALS!

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

She worked there.  She quit a job at Neutrogena to go to Bare Escentuals.

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/12/fashion/leslie-blodgett-of-bare-escentuals-the-queen-of-beauty.ht...

Honored Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

I miss Christina, Leslie, Maureen, and Jamie.  They all sold their companies.

....and retired young and rich.

Contributor

Don't they sell Rose Radiance anymore?  Or any of the radiance products?  I have two lifetimes of supply, so I guess I never noticed.  I have so many of the blushes and radiances and face colors and eye shadows, all new.  They never seem to run out.  I was silly to buy so much.

Honored Contributor

I like BM, but anybody can sell it, they just have to offer it on air more. I have a feeling it doesn't sell like it used to, the Q pushes JM and IT. I like their Complexion Rescue and their powder blush and the neck cream.