Super Contributor

Missing the days of Bare Minerals with Leslie

[ Edited ]

Boy, dont know what you have until its gone. ALso Philosophy used to sell MU. What is the problem with this network, so limited in the MU areas. Looking at it now, 30 shades of foundation and I can not recall one single show demoing this.

Honored Contributor

Re: Missing the days of Bare Minerals with Leslie

@Thebig I wrote:

Boy, dont know what you have until its gone. ALso Philosophy used to sell MU. What is the problem with this network, so limited in the MU areas. Looking at it now, 30 shades of foundation and I can not recall one single show demoing this.

@Thebig I  There is one (just one) Bare Minerals show listed for March. I’m thinking keeping inventory for makeup w/ so many shades and items that can spoil is not worth Q’s efforts. They figure we can order from other retailers. That’s what I do w/ discounts and free shipping. 

Valued Contributor

I wish there were more BM shows on the Q. I don't like the loose powders/makeup, but I do like the foundation stick. If the brand was presented more, I'd buy more

Honored Contributor

She use to be on all the time   I miss Maureen from Tarte.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I "second" that!  I had to get my BM blush from amazon.  I guess they're phasing it out.  Funny, I didn't!!!

Respected Contributor

Leslie was such a nice person. I could not wear the foundation but I loved her shows. I do like BM rescue cream though. Liked mineral veil, well rested and lip sticks.
Esteemed Contributor

I miss Christina, Leslie, Maureen, and Jamie.  They all sold their companies.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unfounded speculation

Honored Contributor

IMHO, Bare Minerals (& Clinique) have their cult following whether sold on QVC or not. Women will seek those lines out wherever they’re sold. 

The same is true of skincare brands not shown often on Q. They’re available in boutiques, department stores, online and catalogs. 

In both cases, women want particular products, not kits w/ brushes and new products they’ve never tried.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I "second" that!  I had to get my BM blush from amazon.  I guess they're phasing it out.  Funny, I didn't!!!

@ECBG . If you’re talking about our Rose Radiance, I found it last year in a BE boutique at the mall and purchased 2. If you get desperate or it’s discontinued, Bobbi Brown’s Shimmer Brick in Rose is very similar.