Honored Contributor

Who has used one or both of these?  If you've used both, do you have a preference?  I have the Purito but have only used it once and that was without an essence, snail snot and primer.  Going to try it again today.  Watched a YT video (whew! almost said the name of the YTer Smiley Surprised ) showing both products on her face.  There was no detectable differences.  Missha has more colors and you get almost 2x the amt for about the same price.  

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Missha and Purito BB Creams

I used the Missha Perfect Cover and the Signature M BB Creams years ago. They were nice, but if I remember correctly they had a little grayish cast.  I'm thinking it wasn't too bad once it blended into the skin and other products (finishing powder, bronzer, blush) were layered on.  It's inexpensive so I'm not opposed to revisiting it sometime.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There have been several YTbers who have done a complete side by side comparison.  I have used Missha and yes the shades all have a very gray cast to them but on my skin that gray blends out. 

The Missha product has 7 color choices on their website but the product is $22.00.  I've purchased this from Amazon for half that however, I don't think Amazon offers that many color choices.

The Missha product has an overwhelming, horrendously obnoxious scent to me and is unusable.  I can smell it on my face all day long.  I don't know why they do this.  I do know several YTbers have mentioned this smell as well.   The Purito supposedly doesn't have that smell.

On Amazon, these are the same price (again depending on color) but the Missha is 1.69oz and Purito is 1oz.    I didn't like it more than my HG foundation but it was one of my favorite BB creams.  To me it provides a good amount of coverage.  More than many other BB creams I have tried.      

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Yes, both of the products are grayish out of the tube but as you work it in, they magically turns the right shade.  I've had on the Purito since 1ish.  I noticed I looked pretty crinkly under the eyes when I got home around 6.  I didn't intend to put it under my eyes as I try to just use primer, concealer and Tatcha eye brightener.  I'll try again without putting it under my eyes.  Face feels a smidge dry but not bad.  Must be what dried out my undereyes.  I've never seen them look that way Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

The Missha website is always having a 40% off sale and even more.  I don't mind fragrance but if it smells road-kill then yeah, I wouldn't wear it lol  I didn't detect a fragrance with the Purito.  But I won't be putting it under my eyes ever again.  It really dried them out.