Super Contributor

Webbie DO NOT poof me again!!!!

Sale at Missha site till 26th.

Super Contributor

Bumping it in case someone missed the info.

Super Contributor

Thank you, and ~

Does anybody want my samples of #13 and #21 BB Cream? (I think that's what it's called).

I have 2 packets of #13, 3 packets of #21. I've decided I like the finish/coverage of Supergoop better -- Missha separates on me (I blame the layers of stuff I have on underneath it, not Missha.

FREE - I'll just pop them in the mail and I can pick up the $.48 :-)

I'm disappointed because it's such a nice product, but I'm thinking most of you wouldn't have the same result I have.

Just let me know and I'll give you an email address to give me your contact info.

Super Contributor

I'm sorry the Missha didn't work out for you Maren. I checked out the Supergoop ingredients and noticed that it has the long m preservative that I don't like. It's a shame because the 20% zinc is very impressive. I'm glad it's working for you.

Super Contributor
On 6/21/2014 myshell624 said:

I'm sorry the Missha didn't work out for you Maren. I checked out the Supergoop ingredients and noticed that it has the long m preservative that I don't like. It's a shame because the 20% zinc is very impressive. I'm glad it's working for you.

Yeah, I really prefer the ingredients in Missha, but I just layer on the serums underneath and it's really hard for anything to really adhere, especially on my nose.

I'm envious of you all! :-)

Super Contributor
On 6/21/2014 MarenSeattle said:

Thank you, and ~

Does anybody want my samples of #13 and #21 BB Cream? (I think that's what it's called).

I have 2 packets of #13, 3 packets of #21. I've decided I like the finish/coverage of Supergoop better -- Missha separates on me (I blame the layers of stuff I have on underneath it, not Missha.

I'm disappointed because it's such a nice product, but I'm thinking most of you wouldn't have the same result I have.

Just let me know and I'll give you an email address to give me your contact info.

Maren, do you have an ebay id? Would you be safer going through that instead of posting an email address here? At least changing an ebay address would not totally disrupt you. Unless you are setting up an email address just to do this. Just worrying about you. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Super Contributor
On 6/21/2014 Katluvr58 said:

Thank you, and ~

Maren, do you have an ebay id? Would you be safer going through that instead of posting an email address here? At least changing an ebay address would not totally disrupt you. Unless you are setting up an email address just to do this. Just worrying about you. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

That's too sweet! It's actually an email address I never use so I'm not worried about it. And it's not like I'm getting a lot of takers, so there may be nothing to worry about. :-) Thanks for your concern, though!!

Super Contributor

PS -- I really like the Supergoop, I honestly don't know how they were able to get that finish and coverage. And I'm willing to overlook some things (like Dimethicone and iffy preservatives) for that 20% zinc. :-) So I'm happy and don't want you to feel bad for me!

Super Contributor

Thank you, and ~

Hey, Maren! Has anyone taken you up on your offer? I'd be interested if they are still available.

Super Contributor

PS -- I really like the Supergoop, I honestly don't know how they were able to get that finish and coverage. And I'm willing to overlook some things (like Dimethicone and iffy preservatives) for that 20% zinc. :-) So I'm happy and don't want you to feel bad for me!

Hey it's all hit and miss. I've had several misses especially when it comes to makeup. I'm happy you like the Supergoop:-)