Honored Contributor

Missha BB users- question about expiration date

Does anyone know if the date on the the top part of the tubes, the crease part, is the expiration date? This is usually where the expiration date is on other foundations, skincare and medications so I would assume so but not sure. I have an email into Missha but have yet to get an answer. They are really bad with answering emails, imo, always have been.

TIA!

Occasional Contributor

Re: Missha BB users- question about expiration date

It's the date of manufacture. It's good for a year after the date.
Honored Contributor

On 7/17/2014 Tramost said: It's the date of manufacture. It's good for a year after the date.

oh okay, thanks so much! The one I just received has 1/28/14 so I was worried it was expired. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Wasn't sure where Maren Seattle is posting.......

Any whoo. Saw this for sale on Hautelook and it reminded me of something Maren bought or possibly Kat? It came with a Korean MU. Thought the application sounds interesting.

$25

<h2 class=""brand_title"">Epilady</h2> <h3 class=""product_title"">MagiBuffer Battery Operated Vibrating Makeup Applicator</h3>
Super Contributor

On 7/17/2014 Irishrose136 said:

Wasn't sure where Maren Seattle is posting.......

Any whoo. Saw this for sale on Hautelook and it reminded me of something Maren bought or possibly Kat? It came with a Korean MU. Thought the application sounds interesting.

MagiBuffer Battery Operated Vibrating Makeup Applicator

$25

<h2 class="brand_title">Epilady</h2> <h3 class="product_title">MagiBuffer Battery Operated Vibrating Makeup Applicator</h3>

Hi Irishrose, it was me. I got one on ebay for 19.99. It was a different brand. The concept is great but I just can't get the hang of it or my skin is too dry. I have ended up using it for applying skincare specifically under my eyes. It seems to reduce puffiness (maybe because the blood circulates better) and works without tugging on the skin. I have another one for sunscreen powder and it looks like the one above and works well with the powder. I just received a super cheap one (no batteries) that has 2 sponges, sandpaper and a roller ball massager, plus a brush for cleansing. For 6.99 I got it for the massager to use after I put on my products. I am a gadget lover, you should see my kitchen, lol. I've learned to stay on the cheaper side though. Thank goodness because otherwise I'd have a Tria and the other Clarisonic products, lol. Thank you for posting this product!!!!!

Honored Contributor

On 7/17/2014 Tramost said: It's the date of manufacture. It's good for a year after the date.

Just and update to this. I heard back from the company and this is what they said:

"Dear Valued Customer, We apologize for the confusion and misunderstanding. The date at the top of the tube is the manufacture date. All cosmetics have a shelf life of 3-4 years and must be used within one year of opening. Thank you. Regards, Missha US"

So that is cool- shelf life 3-4 years, 1 year after you "open" it. I've had one of mine for well over a year and I it has always been fine but I never knew how long it was "good" for.

Super Contributor

Wow 3-4 years. That's great. Thanks for posting their response. That's good to know.