Honored Contributor

Missha 40% off sale

[ Edited ]

For Missha lovers! Going on now (6.26)!

Respected Contributor

I don't know the brand. Do you use anything from them that you love?

Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 yes I've  used their perfect cover bb cream, signature real complete bb cream  and their signature wrinkle filler bb cream for several years now. Many people absolutely lover their Time Revolution First treatment essence (there are two now- Intensive and Moist) but I've never tried it. 

I know there are others who use some of their other products so hopefully they will chime in too. 

Cruelty free too!

HTH!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze I love a good enabling! LOL

I'll look & see if I "need" anything.

Thanks for posting!

Honored Contributor

Oh I love their BB cream........It lasts a long time too!Thanks for posting!

Honored Contributor

you are welcome @CANDLEQUEEN and @Dusty1! And yes, candlequeen, they last  a  long time for me as well. 

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze

Hi!  How are you?  DH?

Honored Contributor

Re: Missha 40% off sale

[ Edited ]

Oh @Bella Carro I've been wondering about you!!!! I hope you are doing well?? Everything okay? I've certainly missed you and your informative, intelligent posts. You were much missed! Are you back for good or just sporadically?HeartHeart

My husband is doing really well- no more issues and still regularly working out. I am really proud of him!

HeartHeart

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Missha 40% off sale

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

Oh @Bella Carro I've been wondering about you!!!! I hope you are doing well?? Everything okay? I've certainly missed you and your informative, intelligent posts. You were much missed! Are you back for good or just sporadically?HeartHeart

My husband is doing really well- no more issues and still regularly working out. I am really proud of him!

HeartHeart

Ah, you made me smile real big, @HappyDaze!  Boy, I needed it, too.  If you recall, I live in a certain large, metro southern city that was much in the news lately. Since February I was extremely active working for a young man with national public service aspirations.  I learned a lot and had my eyes opened to issues I'd previously been unsure really existed.  The loss stung but many have been motivated to get involved and facilitate change.  So, yes a loss but not defeat.  Hey, I was called subversive!  How exciting is that?!   Can't stop now!

so very, very happy to hear your husband is well!  I know you're relieved and grateful.  

I'll try to be better about posting.  But, headed to the Grand Canyon for a week long raft trip next week.  Zero internet capabilities.  I probably need that.  Hmm, don't we all?