Valued Contributor

Missed the Beekman TS's last night

The soap set of 8 bars with almanac  was $59 and the 3 hand soap was $25 for 1 hour on the beauty show. It will return today for 1 hour only on the beaury show at 11 AM. I can't watch hours and hours of show so I may miss a lot.I had it recorded and watched it too late,

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Missed the Beekman TS's last night

It's still $59.87 @fluffysmom, if this what you like

312-678- Beekman 1802 Set of 8 Assorted Goat Milk Bar Soaps 9 oz Each w/ Spring Almanac

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I almost never wait for the shows - I just check evine website, and buy from there.

Here's your other one, but at $29.86, don't know for how long. It will be a TTV, on Saturday(?)  all day long, and will be also availabe on A/D.

312-679- Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Hand Wash & Lotion Caddy Duo w/ Bonus Hand Wash

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I almost never wait for the shows - I just check evine website, and buy from there.

Here's your other one, but at $29.86, don't know for how long. It will be a TTV, on Saturday(?)  all day long, and will be also availabe on A/D.

312-679- Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Hand Wash & Lotion Caddy Duo w/ Bonus Hand Wash

@sonechkoWas that the TTV price last night $29.86?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think it was about $25 during that show. But when it will be a real TTV again, it will probably go down to that amount again AND it will be available on A/D. Right now, I don't think I saw A/D option, maybe I am wrong.

Check Beekman programming and see if it is a TTV the hostess said it would be, but I was doing things to listen intentively and not really intrested at this time to pay at most attention.

I would check the programming and wait for TTV to drop in price and maybe in shipping, if I were you.

Respected Contributor

@sonechkoIt's on A/D right now, but you have to choose a scent in order for the A/D option to pop up.  It's also currently at the same price that it was yesterday.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh! Thanks @Linmo! Like I said - I was not into it much so did not dig deep enough. But it's a few bucks more now....

Respected Contributor

I won't be buying anything this visit but glad they have two TTVs for their visit. Nice they make it available earlier before their show times. 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Thanks to you all for your comments.