Respected Contributor

NO....The Wen 32oz is not regularly $59

NO....The Six Thirteen is NOT $48 for 16 oz

Chaz and QVC are misleading the customer w/ the "GREAT value" comparison (yes, the TSV is a good deal, but......the info is NOT accurate) that they are referring to constantly!

These may, in fact, be Wen prices elsewhere, but this is QVC and this is where the Q customer shops. QVC ALWAYS has a way of twisting the truth when it is beneficial for them.

A product can be $30 w/ a shipping cost of $10 (just an example) and the host will repeat the value a zillion times..."it's only $30"- However, when the shipping is free (on a rare occasion), the host will be quick to point out that value- I could never be a salesperson/host-Too dishonest for me.

Honored Contributor

Sales = ""Telling customers what they want to hear""

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

QVC always shows suggested retail price when they are showing the comparisons. As far as I know, everyone else does it this way as well.

Respected Contributor

Ahhh, just look at who you are OP. Why am I not surprised!

For the record, HSN and ShopNBC do the same thing. Which one of them signs your paycheck? Just wondering. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Super Contributor

You can only get Wen from Chazdean.com (there you have access to all his products), through his guthy renker infomercial (I don't know much about this one but I don't think you have access to nearly as many products) and Sephora (they don't carry the entire line).

Anyway all companies mislead. My favorite is Macy's. How many one-time sales do they have?

Regular Contributor

WEN is so expensive, I cannot even comprehend it. Is this really worth the hype? I have used WEN (came with 3-4 different formulas) and none of them worked. And though they did not work for me, I still did not use them on my dog. But glad it is the HG for some.