Esteemed Contributor

@Peaches McPhee 

The perfect gift for everyone!Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@fthunt 

And, yet, another reminder of why I flip past QVC.

Amazingly, I have a very nice magnifying mirror (not from QVC) and I knew how to use it immediately without any picking, plucking or popping demos.

Good grief.

Trusted Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

LOL. That was funny. I can understand how the mirror demo might be a turn off to some viewers-particularly if you are not in the market to buy one. They do that because new viewers are tuning in every second that have not seen the them pluck hairs, or pinch pimples(Ouch, I would never do that). Watching them successfully groom themselves, lets me know what I can expect from the mirror. I have poor vision without my eyeglasses, so arching my eyebrows is a huge challenge with my current lighted magnifying mirror. Despite my best efforts, I sometimes end up pinching my skin with the tweezers and that is very uncomfortable,(Ouch). The cost is what has kept me from buying it. When it clearances, I am going to get it.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

~~~

@SandySparkles There was a post about the TSV mirror.  In the comments someone mentioned a mirror she bought at Amazon.  It is about $62 dollars and the reviews are awesome.  I ended up ordering a different one on Amazon for $18.  Sharing in case you want a more budget friendly mirror.  

Respected Contributor

Last week I heard Kristine  Z. talk about catching her dirty nose before going on air while selling a mirror and saying it distinctly what she saw.. Too much information and turned me off. Yuck. Not appropriate for selling a product in my mind. Putting on make up or plucking hairs fine. 

Honored Contributor

There are certains things that should be done privately.  And, this is one of them.  It's understandable to show the face in the 5x mirror but that is it.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian 

I shop a lot at Amazon, but had not thought of looking there. Thanks for the suggestion!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor
They demonstrated tooth flossing? Eeewww.

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

Thank You Ladies.  It's been a very long day, and you have made me lighten up and giggle!  Smiley Very Happy

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I did not see the show you are talking about.  Honestly, is anyone happy about anything they see in a magnifying mirror??  Not me, that's for sure!!!   I only use one out of necessity.  But it's terrifying actually!  Woman Sad

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

There are certains things that should be done privately.  And, this is one of them.  It's understandable to show the face in the 5x mirror but that is it.

@Katcat1   That reminds me, what happened to those endless pre-Christmas presentations of foot callous shavers? Gross!!!