Esteemed Contributor

Everytime I checked Q last night at 10:00 PM.. .... 5 women bent over a mirror picking their pimples and plucking their hairs.  What a total turn off.  (Exactly what I did.....turned it OFF)

Valued Contributor

Plus flossing their teeth. Really, you need a demonstration for that?

Honored Contributor

Don't watch QVC anymore but when so much time is spent on one simple item, I guess they have to do something.

Respected Contributor

That's what a lighted mirror is for...to see the hairs so you can remove them, see the flaws so you can fix them, apply makeup properly, etc. The women on air used the mirror like you would at home. 

Esteemed Contributor

LOL. That was funny. I can understand how the mirror demo might be a turn off to some viewers-particularly if you are not in the market to buy one. They do that because new viewers are tuning in every second that have not seen the them pluck hairs, or pinch pimples(Ouch, I would never do that). Watching them successfully groom themselves, lets me know what I can expect from the mirror. I have poor vision without my eyeglasses, so arching my eyebrows is a huge challenge with my current lighted magnifying mirror. Despite my best efforts, I sometimes end up pinching my skin with the tweezers and that is very uncomfortable,(Ouch). The cost is what has kept me from buying it. When it clearances, I am going to get it.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

~~~

Esteemed Contributor

Oh My !

Honored Contributor

@fthunt   Which show was that? I'll be sure to delete it. Yuck!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus It's Shawn's normal beauty show.  Thursday night at ten.   The usual busy busy lots of walking around studio and chatter.  It's boring so you'll probably watch 5 mins and go elsewhere.   They demo that $100  mirror = to show how to see your face.  So Exciting!

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

@Shanus It's Shawn's normal beauty show.  Thursday night at ten.   The usual busy busy lots of walking around studio and chatter.  It's boring so you'll probably watch 5 mins and go elsewhere.   They demo that $100  mirror = to show how to see your face.  So Exciting!

@fthunt   Thanks. Sounds like an easy pass.

Respected Contributor

Next week the TSV is a nose picker.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York