Esteemed Contributor

Anyone know where I can get a 5 x magnification mirror with a handle? No suction cups and not on a stand. Just a handle. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Mirror needed

[ Edited ]

@godi wrote:

Anyone know where I can get a 5 x magnification mirror with a handle? No suction cups and not on a stand. Just a handle. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. 

@godi  I don't think I've seen one. They're usually on a stand or stuck on a mirror because people want hands free to do brows, etc. Have you tried Google or Amazon?

Esteemed Contributor

@godi   I took a suction cup mirror and stuck it on one side of a two sided hand held mirror.  I use the "regular" strength mirror for looking at the back of my hair, but then I have my 10X on the other side.  It has worked well for me and has never fallen off.  I also have a suction cup mirror on my vanity mirror.  

Magnifying mirrors are SO honest LOL and yet so necessary - at least for me.  My sister refuses to have or use one!

I once read that the best anti aging thing you can do is throw away your magnifying mirror.  NEVER! Woman Wink

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Mirror needed

[ Edited ]

I have this one. Two-sided magnif 1x/5x. The handle converts to a stand and it's made of a grip-type material so it's easy to hold for me.. The mirror is 5" in diameter. 

The way the handle is designed makes it easy to hang it on something, too.

Conair Soft Touch Hand Held Round Mirror - 1x/5x  - $9

download (1).jpgdownload.jpg

Honored Contributor

Amazon has one for Cyber Monday..$17.50. Just put hand held 5X mirror in the search box and it comes up.

Honored Contributor

I don't like suction cups either.  They always fail eventually.

Honored Contributor

@godi   Amazon is likely to have something or check ULTA and Sephora.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you all for responding. I got one from Amazon!  ❤️

Trusted Contributor

When I was cleaning out my closet recently I found a box with a mirror exactly as you describe it. Handheld with 5X magnify on one side and normal on the other. The only problem is when I went to look at the name for you it isn't on the mirror and I didn't keep the box.  I have no idea how long it's been in my closet. I totally forgot about it so I have no clue where I bought it. Just wanted to let you know that they are out there.