Regular Contributor

I've seen at least one Mary Kay (cosmetics) thread here, so please bear with me if this is a repeat post.  I hadn't purchased any MK products in years until I moved to a different state and met a consultant.  At any rate, she sung the praises of the Instant Puffiness Reducer.  It truly is an unbelievable product that actually works!!!  It's a peach-colored gel that you apply a teeny amount to the undereye area.  You can actually feel the undereye skin lifting within minutes.  It leaves no residue and lasts (on me) for at least 6 hours.  Undereye bags/discoloration are gone - poof!

If others use this product, I'd be interested to know if you've attained the same (positive) results I have. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Miraculous eye de-puffer

Try ice. Free and it works. Great tip from former TODAY show make up 

artist. I used it for years until I has my eyelids done.

Honored Contributor

I would have to be a bit skeptical since silica is the 2nd ingredieut, this is what tends to dry chalky and with a white residue jist like all the other products like it. 

Honored Contributor

I'm not battling discoloration but I do battle undereye puffiness.  The ONLY thing that has worked for me is a gua sha.  An ice roller helps too but the gua sha (to drain the lymphatic) is a game changer.  $7 on Amazon.  I bought stainless so it wouldn't break when (not if) I dropped it.  I also use it along my jawline and in a downwards motion on my neck.  It's lymphatic drainage so that's why you go down the neck and not up as one would think.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I'm not battling discoloration but I do battle undereye puffiness.  The ONLY thing that has worked for me is a gua sha.  An ice roller helps too but the gua sha (to drain the lymphatic) is a game changer.  $7 on Amazon.  I bought stainless so it wouldn't break when (not if) I dropped it.  I also use it along my jawline and in a downwards motion on my neck.  It's lymphatic drainage so that's why you go down the neck and not up as one would think.

I was wondering how long the effects last? I would think not too long. Or are they cumulative?

Honored Contributor

No de-puffer will work on my bags--have had them all my life. There are fat pads in there that only a guy/gal with a very sharp scalpel can remove and if I had extra cash I would run---in a NY minute --to have them "done".Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

No de-puffer will work on my bags--have had them all my life. There are fat pads in there that only a guy/gal with a very sharp scalpel can remove and if I had extra cash I would run---in a NY minute --to have them "done".Woman Frustrated

You are 100% CORRECT. The ONLY WAY to get rid of undereye bags is SURGERY. I had it done several years ago. I am very happy with the results, and the bags are gone PERMANENTLY.  Topicals and tools DON'T WORK. 

Honored Contributor

The Mary Kay depuffer didn't do anything for me. I'm trying to get up the courage to have them removed surgically. 

Honored Contributor

The results (for me) took a couple of days to see.  You have to do it every day and I haven't timed it but I'd say my eye bags are depuffed for maybe 6 hours...maybe longer.  With all that's going on in my life right now, I forgot to use it for two days in a row.  I could see the difference.  Or maybe it was my diet the night before.  But I CAN see a difference and so can others in my family.  The thought of surgery to remove them makes me light headed but if I had the money or willing to go into debt to have them removed, I'd do it.