Super Contributor
Has anyone tried this brand? I'm intrigued by the pressed powder foundation. Thoughts?
Super Contributor

I bought the Mineral Fusion pressed foundation a few months ago.  Previously I used and loved Bare Minerals Ready pressed foundation.  The Ready foundation has been discontinued so I am looking for a new one without talc.   I really like the Mineral Fusion foundation.  I am a medium coverage girl and it goes on easily, doesn't itch, covers well and looks natural.  I ordered mine on Amazon because it was cheaper.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
I bought the MF pressed powder foundation to use on days when I don't have time to deal with using my hard minerals matte foundation. I love the mineral fusion! I agree that the coverage is medium, and it doesn't look cakey or too matte/dry. I'm pleased and the price is right. I was so impressed that I later bought one of their lip butters, which I also love. It's the only lipstick besides clinique that doesn't cause a dash on my lips.
Frequent Contributor
I meant that I use it as an alternative to my BARE minerals matte...not hard minerals...
Frequent Contributor
And the lip butter doesn't cause a RASH, not dash, on my lips! I hate auto correct and need to remember to proofread!
Honored Contributor

Check Jet dot com. If you know your shade they may have it at a good price. Sometimes they carry a few and at times many. So if you find it I suggest scoop them up.