Honored Contributor

MineTan BEAUTY IQ STEAL 7/22

That's a good deal for 2 full-size Coconut foams and 2 mitts (one is exfoliating)...$25.

Nice price to give it a try if you have never used it before. I've used the Violet and the Caramel, but I might give this Coconut one a try. It's been mentioned here several times as a favorite one to use.

https://www.qvc.com/MineTan-Coconut-Tanning-Foam-Duo-w-Exfoliation-Mitt.product.A306590.html?sc=SRCH

Respected Contributor

Re: MineTan BEAUTY IQ STEAL 7/22

Wow!  now that is a beauty steal.  Bought it!  Its my favorite self tanner and i have alot!  Couldn't pass it up!  Thanks for the heads up!

Trusted Contributor

I love the MineTan! I use the coconut and it’s wonderful!! 

Respected Contributor

May I ask what do you do about the areas you can't reach? I've always wondered this about self tanner. Also, do you do ALL areas, or only some?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Grouchomarx 

I just use it on my lower legs, from the knees down. But if you want to apply it to your back then I recommend a product called 'Body Buddy'... made of soft washable vinyl, won't absorb your product, $20, looks like this:

download.jpg

Respected Contributor

or find a friend. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Grouchomarx 

I just use it on my lower legs, from the knees down. But if you want to apply it to your back then I recommend a product called 'Body Buddy'... made of soft washable vinyl, won't absorb your product, $20, looks like this:

download.jpg

Thanks for this, I just may purchase one.  I want to faux tan before my next vacation which will be at the beach. I've got the products just was afraid to use them.

Honored Contributor

You're welcome @Grouchomarx .

I use my Body Buddy to put regular lotion on my back. Before I got that, I was using this sponge thing with a long handle on it and that was a pita, not to mention how much product it ate. My Body Buddy is perfect.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

So there is no color to choose from?  Is the name Coconut for the scent?

Honored Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

So there is no color to choose from?  Is the name Coconut for he scent?

The deal is for the Coconut version only which has a coconut scent and is hydrating. According to the MineTan website the Coconut is a universal shade of brown that is suitable for all skin tones. @MrsCat21