Valued Contributor

Wondering if it will be a tsv soon. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Discovered this last summer and is my favorite of all of the many that I have tried. They have so many formulas to pick from as far as skin type and what level of color you want to achieve. Last year I tried the Coconut Coffee. When it gets warmer, I am going to try the Moroccan since I have very dry skin. Would love to see a TSV. BTW their mitt is better than anyone else's on the market.

Respected Contributor

@Tricolor  I’m still waiting to get mine. I’ve never been this excited to try a self tanner. Lol 😀

Frequent Contributor

I tried the Minetan last year also when it was sold as a kit with 2 different bottles of the tanning foam and 2 mits. It is A360304 and it comes with the Dark Ash and Violet, I absolutely love them both, and I too think their applications mitts are THE BEST ever! I would love to see Minetan offered as a TSV, as I would like to try one of their darker color options!

Respected Contributor

Re: Mine tan sounds great

[ Edited ]

@wvumountiefan, their shipping seems to be so slow lately. I am waiting for something to ship that was supposed to be here today. Woman Sad I am referring to QVC's shipping. Did you order from the Q or Minetan?